Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Farm

The Farm

Story by Larry
I've always been honest about my sexuality. It bothers a lot of people especially some of members of my family but I have to be true to myself to really be truly happy.  In order to be really happy i left home when I was fresh out of high school and moved to the city.  I got a job that didn't pay much but enough to live on.  Through the years I moved up and eventually got a nice apartment, basement of a brownstone, but nice.
I was tending bar in a gay club downtown by this time and making very good money.  You see through the years not only did I advance myself financially I did mentally and physically.  I was taking classes at the community college and working out religiously 7 days a week.  I had a different routine for each day to work a different muscle group and body parts every day.  It paid off.
Now I'm still going to school but working as a bartender in a very active club.  I make fantastic tips especially when I tend without a shirt or in shorts.  My legs are muscular, my abs defined and tight and my chest solid.  My arms were muscles on muscles.  I had my pick of ass whenever I was horny.  All I had to do was let it be known and I had my choice of piece of ass for the night.
One night i was waiting tables as well as tending.  It wasn't too busy.  A guy came in with a group and sat at one of my tables.  When he ordered a drink and our eyes connected and that was it. I was hooked.  I hoped all night he was too but when it got to be near closing time he was gone.  That was till I went outside and he was waiting for me.  “I thought you might like some “ he said.  I just took his hand and started walking towards my place.
That night we made mad passionate love all night but I didn't see him after that night for a long time.  I thought about him from time to time and every time I did I got an instant hard on.  I continued to work at the club and was told by a friend I should invest some of my earnings in real estate.  Everyone freaked when I did.  I bought a rundown farm house and barn on a lot of land.  My plan was to refurbish the barn and house and maybe even put another house on it to rent.  It was close enough to the city to commute so I moved into it right away.
The first guy I brought home to the farm ran like a scared rabbit in the morning.  He didn't even stop to pee.  He was up, dressed and out the door in his car and out the drive in 15 minutes bed to curb.  Then one night I turned around and there he was.  The guy I had the connection with. He smiled and said I guess you thought I forgot about you well I didn't.  We talked all night and when I closed I took him home.  I figured he was going to run. 
That night, again, we made passionate love.  We were a perfect match.  We loved to 69 and he loved to fuck and I loved to be fucked.  Not that he wouldn't roll over for me from time to time but I just preferred to get fucked and he to fuck and vise versa.  Anyhow the next morning he was up before me naked in the kitchen, fire going in the wood burning cook stove and pancakes on the table.  He had already fixed the kitchen sink that was leaking.
I laughed and asked if he always worked in the nude.  He answered me with “I always work best naked".  We ate breakfast and then he said “Let me finish up”.  With that he got on his knees in front of me and started to suck my cock.  I was already sensitive from all the fucking and sucking the night before so I came quickly.  He stood up and said “There, that should hold me for a while.”  He cleared the table and then went outside.  Next thing I knew he was splitting wood naked on the side of the house. 
I figured I better get to work and started working outside as well.  We got a lot of work done that week end as well as a lot of fucking.  All he had to do was give me that certain look and no matter where I was I would lay down or bend over.  I just knew he wanted to fuck me.  He seemed like a never ending fountain of cum.  At one point I had 5 loads inside me and couldn't hold it anymore and let it leak out of my ass as I was fixing a window.  He watched me and laughed. 
Before we went to head back to the city he said he wanted to roll in the hay. I thought he meant rolling around in the hay and horsing around.  He meant rolling around but with his cock up my ass.   We walked out to the bar and he started pointing out things he wanted to do to the barn and at the same time slipped a finger in my ass and started to finger fuck me.  “I could get real used to this” he said.  I asked him “The barn or my ass?” and he answered “Both”.
He turned me to face him and kissed me deeply, gently, passionately, with his tongue penetrating my lips and probing all around my mouth.  Then he began to kiss my body as he got down on his knees and once on his knees started sucking my cock.  I managed to get down onto my knees as well and we worked our way into a 69 position.  His cock tasted fantastic.
He looked down the length of my body and said “I want you”.  I went to roll on my back and he said “No I want you.  I want you inside me.”  He turned onto all 4's and then into a position where he was kneeling in the hay, his chest was on the floor in the hay and his ass was in the air.  He reached behind and pulled his cheeks apart and said.  “I want you to fuck me. I want to know what it feels like to have you inside me.”  I hesitated and then knelt behind him and put my cock to his hole. 
It felt tight going in and he winced in pain but told me not to stop.  As his ass closed around the head of my cock I had to stop it was so tight.  “You have to relax” I told him.  “You’re crushing my cock.”  He laughed and started to breathe deep and began to relax.  As he did I started to slide into him deeper and deeper.  The inside of his ass felt like velvet to me.  He loved the feel of me inside him as well.  “Man that cock of yours is great.  I want it all.  Give me all you can.”  I knew he liked it since he really didn't get fucked.  He was a true top.
I fucked him slow and easy and took my time working my way to an orgasm.  I could feel my balls tighten though and stopped so I wouldn't cum too fast.  He started to rock back and forth on my cock and soon I had no choice.  I could feel my balls drawing up inside me and my cock starting to swell.  He panted "You are going to cum aren't you?"  I told him “Soon” and then without control started to shoot inside him.  I came harder than I had in years.
After our little ‘roll in the hay’ we went and showered and then dressed to go back to the city.  I dropped him at his place and went to work.  I didn't think anything of it all night but when he got out of the car he said "See you later".  He really meant it. He showed up at the club with a nap sack and suit case.  He was moving in.  That was if I wanted him to.  He hasn't left since.  The farm has never looked better and my ass has never been fucked so much in all my life.  To this day I crave his cock inside me.  Sometimes I call him at work and tell him I'm coming into the city early and he meets me at our favorite park and go in the woods just so I can bend over and get fucked before work.  It's great.  I hope he never tires of sliding that hot cock of his inside me.  I don't know what I’d do without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment