Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bored - Part 2

"BEING BORED CAN MAKE YOU BALD!" 

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 2 of 3 

(AN ACTUAL PICTURE OF BOSTON 2/10/12)

 

For once, the weathermen were absolutely correct!  (In the end, Boston registered an official 24.9 inches of snow!)  It began on Friday night around midnight. 

Since Kirk had grown up in Arizona, this was a brand new weather phenomenon for him.  Their apartment was toasty warm.   He positioned himself, naked under a comforter to watch out a window that overlooked the street.  He was totally fascinated, as he watched the constant snow fall past his window.  The snow piled up to a point that he could no longer see his car.

 
He was so distracted that he barely noticed when his buddy crawled between his legs and began sucking his flaccid dick.  It was Chad.  (his so-called straight roommates' new way to initiate SEX between them!  Apparently he was horny and wanted to fuck Kirk, yet again!).

Yes, Kirk always thoroughly enjoyed having Chad's cock up his hole, so he rolled off of the window-seat to the floor for a little better penetration.  "Hey, take your time on humping my butt.!  With the weather outside, we may be here for awhile!"
 
His admonitions fell on deaf ears and Chad plowed into him more efficiently than those city snow-plows working the streets.

 
By this point, Chad still was proclaiming that he was: Absolutely, 100% STRAIGHT !!! " I AIN'T GAY!!! "

"Hey, we're just having fun here, right?   So, I've kissed you.  What's wrong with that?  We are best friends and I like you!  I only sucked your dick because you sucked mine a lot of times.   I only did it, because you did it!   .....The truth is that I like doing it.  I'm still trying to get used to the taste of your cum.  Shit, I love shoving my dick up your ass!   Hell, you're tighter than any woman I have ever been with.  Your ass is amazing!"

The cable went out so they couldn't watch any television.  Kirk was bored watching Chad on his laptop sending messages to his friends thru Facebook.   He wandered into the bathroom to shower.

Drying off in front of the mirror, he thought:  It's been a while since I've done any grooming to my body.

 
Using hair clippers and razors, he gave himself a good trim.  After his pubes and balls were  denuded of hair, he began the difficult work of cleaning up his hairy ass. 

Suddenly he was aware of Chad who was standing outside of the open door watching him.  "Wow, I've seen a lot of guys in the locker room at the gym who are hairless.  I never knew what that was all about."..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment