Friday, February 8, 2013

Being Sick Sucks - Sometimes - Part 1

Being Sick Sucks – Sometimes

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

We had planned this trip abroad for almost a year and prepaid for most of it.  I think we had maybe $200 more to pay on the day we left and the rest was as we went, on food and gifts for friends. etc.  Sure as hell the day before leaving I ended up sick.  I doped myself as best I could so they would not deny me getting on the plane and off we went.
When our plane landed it was like entering another land.  Actually it was.  We had gone from snowy northern US to sunny South America.  Here it was mid-January and 99 degrees at 6 pm.  All I cared about was getting to the hotel, in a hot shower and in bed.  I wanted rest.  No food, No drink. Nothing.

Joe on the other hand was ready to go.  I told him go have a good time and don't dare come back horny and think he was getting laid.  He had a habit of that even after 10 years together.  All he needed was a walk around the block and a slight breeze and he wanted to fuck.
He laughed at me but got me into a hot shower and even got in the shower with me and behaved himself and just washed me down nice and gave me a bit of a massage and then into bed.  He ordered something light for me to eat and made me eat some of it before he dressed and left.  He was looking hotter than usual but my cock didn't even stir.  I knew I was really sick.
Hours later I hear the door open and close and then a rustling of clothes.  I thought he was just getting undressed for bed.  I heard more movement and then I felt the covers pulled back.  He whispered to me "I brought you something to help sweat out that cold you have".  With that I felt the covers pulled back on the other side and opened my eyes.  There was this young, hung, olive skinned beauty getting into bed with me. 
He smiled at me and said “I hear you are not feeling well and need to sweat.  I assure you we will.”  He slipped out of bed and opened the curtains and doors to the balcony to let the night breeze in, shut off the air conditioning and then got back into bed with me.  He lay on top of me and his skin felt silky soft.  He had a beautiful smile.  He looked at me and asked "What do you like to do?  What is your preference?"  I told him I was versatile and he smile.  “That is a good thing cause so am I and you would be too after tonight if you weren't.”
He shifted on top of me and I could feel his hard cock in between us.  He felt tremendous.  Joe kissed me and then said “I’m going to watch for a bit but tonight is all yours my dear.”  I guess that was his cue because Julio, that was my present’s name, began to kiss me first on the mouth probing deep with his tongue and then working his way around my neck and chest as he slid down my body.  He took his time and paid special attention to every area of my body.  I loved the feel of his mouth sucking on my nipples and his tongue swirling around them.  Especially the nipple I had pierced.  He seemed to enjoy that as well.
After some time he finally got to my groin area. When he did he got up on his knees and looked down at me. “I am going to suck you cock shortly” he said.  “Would you like to suck mine too or shall we wait.”  Looking up at him with the moon light shining over his body I realized he was extremely well built. He was flexing his muscles as he spoke.  I looked at his cock and instantly wanted to feel it on my tongue and in my throat.  I reached for it and he said “I gather you would like to suck my cock.” 
He turned himself around straddling my body and backed up till his cock and balls were over my face.  “Take it my friend.  Swallow as much as you can.”  I did as he said and still could get my hand around the base of his cock when I couldn't take any more in my throat.  “Yes my friend I am very large.  You will find that out more when I am inside you.”  With that he started to fuck my mouth as he bent down and started to suck my cock.  His balls were so big they covered my eyes every time he pushed inside my mouth.
He was an expert cock sucker.  He kept sucking my cock right to the brink and then stopping. H was  edging me for what seemed forever.  While he sucked my cock he played with my balls and fingered my ass.  With no AC on in the room even with a breeze from the doors it didn't take very long for us to be in a pool of sweat.  Sweat was dripping off his balls and into my eyes.  My ass crack was so sweaty he didn't have to wet his fingers to slide them inside me. 
This went on for I have no idea how long but I was beginning to get exhausted.  He finally pulled his cock out of my mouth and said “I think you should rest for a bit.”  He lay next to me and slowly caressed my body as far as he could reach with his fingertips.  It was sending shock waves of pleasure through me and my cock never went soft.  I reached for his cock and he was still hard as well.  He whispered to me my cock will not go soft till I allow it to and that will not be till you are satisfied.  I thought to myself "Satisfied or my ass is torn up.  One or the two".

No comments:

Post a Comment