Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bored - Part 3

"BEING BORED CAN MAKE YOU BALD?" 

PART 3 OF 3

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

 
"Hey, do you mind if I watch?  I just lost my Internet connection and now I'm really bored.  What you are doing there to yourself looks kind of sexy, but I don't understand why you are doing it.  When I was a kid, having a big hairy bush was a sign of manhood, but I notice a lot of guys these days are loosing the hair."

Kirk tried to explain,  "It's called 'man-scaping'.  I guess it's not for everybody, but it makes me feel cleaner and fresh.  It cuts down on body odor.  When I go commando, I don't have to worry about a stray hair getting caught up in my zipper.  Besides, it makes my dick look bigger!   I just like the way it feels.  Come over here and run your hand over my ass."

 
Chad had to admit, "You're right.  It's as smooth as a baby's bottom.  Damn, you're getting me all hard and horny again.   So, do you think I should do it too?  This man-scaping thing?  I'd be willing to try it, if you would help me.  I guess if I hated it, eventually it would all grow back in."

Kirk finished himself and began to work on straight Chad.  Clippers first, then the razors to remove his body hair.

 

After a little debate, Chad agreed to loose all of the hair.  His treasure trail and pubes came first.  Kirk had never groomed another man and he found it very exciting.  Chad must have felt the same way because he remained total erect as the hair fell to the bathroom floor.

Looking in the mirror with Kirk, he agreed that he liked the new look.  "Shit!  It makes me look enormous and my ball sack feels really sensitive to the touch.  I should have done this a long time ago.  Do you think you could do my ass too?  It would look funny to have a hairy ass and no bush."

 
Kirk willingly obliged and shaved away any trace of what used to be Chad's hairy ass.   Chad giggled and said the vibrations of the electric shaver felt kind of fun around his hole.  So Kirk took a chance....

He ran his tongue up and down Chad's now smooth crack and began concentrating on the hole.  Rimming his straight roommate had always been at the top of Kirk's personal bucket-list.  Apparently, Chad was enjoying it too, because of his very vocal moans, so Kirk inserted a finger just to the first knuckle.  To his surprise, Chad backed up on it till his index finger was totally inserted!
 
After finger-fucking his roommate for five minutes without any objections, Kirk inserted his dick and fucked that smooth ass in earnest! 

As the boys waited for the snow to be removed, they had a brand new activity to pass the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment