Friday, March 1, 2013

Car Trouble - Part 1

Car Trouble

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

My car broke down again.  It’s seen better days but I can't afford to replace it and can just about afford to fix it most of the time.  Of course it breaks down at the worst times.  Right now I’m sitting at the side of the road waiting for help from a friend.  I thought it was him that pulled up behind me but when I got out of the car I realized it was a security car for the shopping center I managed to get into off the main road.  The guard got out of his car and I was floored.  
Walking towards me was this muscle bound young guy in shorts so tight they looked like he was going to bust at the seams and a sleeveless button down shirt with the buttons open almost to his navel exposing a great hairy chest.  He walked over to me and asked me what the problem was so I explained I was waiting for a friend that I was having car trouble and just managed to get into the parking lot off the road before it died totally.  He looked at the engine and told me it was probably my alternator. 
My friend was bringing cables so I figured we would just charge it from his car enough to start it and drive home and then I could fix it myself in the morning.  He said he'd wait with me that it wasn't the best area to be alone in at night.  With that he leaned against the car and as he was talking he started to rub his cock through his pants.  I couldn't help but stare.  He talked for a few minutes and then said man I gotta piss and just unzipped his pants in front of me and hauled out this giant cock and started to piss up against a tree.

When he was done taking his piss he turned to me and said I know you want this as he shook his cock at me.  “You’ve been staring at me since I got here.”  He walked over to me and put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees.  Then he took his cock in his hand and started to rub it all over my face and across my lips.  “Come on man” he said,” suck it.”  He took his other hand and put it on the back of my head and put his cock head to my mouth and forced it in.  He was long and thick and he held my head as he shoved himself in my throat making me gag and spit around his cock.
“Yeah man, take my cock and suck it good.  I haven't had good head in a long time and need to dump a load.  Take it man.”  With that he grabbed my head with both his hands and started to fuck my face.  I reached for his hips and tried to keep him from fucking me to the point where I couldn't breathe and he finally got the idea and let me take over and suck him off myself.  I played with his balls and felt them tightening up.  I knew he was close to cumming.  He tasted great and in no time I was swallowing his load.  He stood there and shook as he shot in my mouth and no sooner did he finish shooting and pull up his zipper than my friend showed up.  I jumped up and he shook my hand.  “Thanks man I needed that.  Since your friend is here I’ll take off and he got in his car and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment