Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Move - Part 2


The Move

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 7

I woke up a few hours later to him just staring and caressing my body.  It felt so good.  “I’ve been waiting for you to wake up sleepyhead.”  With that he kissed me and then said “Time for me to make love to you.”  With that he lay me flat on my back and started to caress and lick and kiss every inch of my body from my neck down to my balls.
Once he was at my crotch he got in between my legs and licked my cock from its root to the tip and kept teasing the underside of my mushroom head.  He was playing with my balls and occasionally slid a finger up my ass crack.  The rest of the time he was using his fingers to play with my nipples.  I couldn't help but moan and squirm and when he finally took my cock in his mouth almost yell “YES.”  He sucked me for a bit playing with my balls using his hands along with his mouth to keep edging me. 
All of a sudden he lifted my legs high exposing my ass and started at my balls and worked his way to my crack and licked and sucked it and forced his way into it to lick my hole.  He was fantastic at this and must have liked it because he did it for a long time before putting me down onto the bed again.  He lay on top of me kissing me and said “I want to be inside you.  I need to be inside you. I will be gentle” he said.  With that he knelt between my legs and slowly lifted one leg over him to roll me over.
He spread my ass cheeks apart with both hands and dove in with his tongue like I don't know what.  He was licking, sucking and tongue fucking me like crazy.  It was driving me nuts and I buried my face in a pillow and started pulling at and almost ripped the sheets off the bed.  Finally I felt him lay on top of me.  “I think you’re ready now.”  He kept rubbing his cock in my ass crack and over my hole. I finally couldn't take it anymore and told him “If you’re going to fuck me now's the time before I lose my nerve.  Put it in me and don't stop till you’re in.”
He kissed the back of my neck and I felt the tip of his cock at my hole.  Slowly I felt pressure and his head stretching my hole open.  I stiffened and he stopped.  “Breathe and relax.  It will feel good I promise.”  He started pushing in again and I could feel my ass close around the ridge of his cock.  He moved ever so slowly and it still hurt like hell but I could feel every vein and the ridge of his cock as he entered me.  When he was balls deep he asked me “Are you ready?”
I shook my head yes and braced myself.  I felt him start to pull out and then push himself back in.  It hurt like hell but after the first few times he thrust into me.  Pain turned to pleasure and moans of pains turned to moans of sheer pleasure.  He picked up a little momentum and I lifted my ass to give him more access and penetration.  “Oh yeah baby, you are so tight.  Man, I love fucking you” he was saying.  Slowly I pushed myself up till I was on all 4's and he was kneeling behind me.  I looked over my shoulder and told him now fuck me and fuck me he did.
He started to push into me so hard you could hear the slap of skin on skin with each thrust.  I felt the head of his cock bottom out in my ass every time.  He fucked me like this for a bit before pulling out of me.  He lay on top of my back and told me to roll over.  As I did he got out of bed and came back snapping on a cock ring.  “This will help and let me fuck you longer baby.”  I shook my head yes and lifted my legs high.  He got in between my legs and hooked my knees on his shoulders and leaned forward bending me completely in half and raising my ass high for easy and deep penetration.  He kept sliding his cock over my crack till it finally found its mark and then pushed.  He sank all the way to his balls in one thrust.
Oh man was he deep inside me.  I never wanted this to stop.  In this position he was able to fuck me and kiss me at the same time.  His tongue deep in my throat at the same time his cock was deep in my ass.   I could feel myself getting ready to shoot and did while he was kissing me.  I screamed into his mouth and let loose with one of the biggest loads I have shot since puberty.
I told him he had to pull out that it hurt once I came.  “Not on your life” he said.  “Your ass is super tight now and you’re gonna love me fucking you.”  He was right.  Seconds later a second wave of cum was shooting out of my cock and at the same time I could feel a warm feeling in my ass.  He was shooting his entire load in me.  He fell on top of my sweaty body breathing heavy and said I think we need to shower and rest again and laughed.
He waited a few minutes and then went and turned on the shower.  We took time lathering each other up and playing with each other’s cock, balls, and ass.  We were in the shower so long we started to turn into prunes.  Finally he got out and started to dry off.  I stepped out and looked out the window to see the sun was coming up.  “We better get a little more sleep” I told him and lay down.
When we woke up hours later he fucked me quick and hard and then sucked me off before we showered and I checked out of the room.  I was so exhausted I decided not to go to the beach but just to go home and caught the next ferry.  I wasn't home an hour and jimmy called to see if I was ok and to thank me for one of the most fantastic fucks he's ever had.  We even arranged for him to come and spend the week end with me at my place.
I went to work all that week in anticipation of jimmy fucking me for an entire week end.  Jimmy never showed or called.  I got really depressed and my friends were worried.  I guess it was more than just a fuck for me that week end.  I decided I needed a drastic change.  Jobs were posted all the time and some required relocation.  I watched the board and almost 8 months later I saw what I was looking for.  I put in for and got a transfer and promotion in my department but had to relocate to California.  It was California here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment