Thursday, March 7, 2013

Come in From the Rain

"COME IN FROM THE RAIN!"

A SHORT STORY OF FICTION  BY CATMAN

 

I woke in the morning and laid in my bed.  I hadn't gotten lucky in a few weeks.  My dick was hard as a rock and needed some attention, but I decided to ignore it for now.  Still trying to keep up with my New Year's resolution to get really fit,  I swallowed some orange juice and woofed down an energy bar.  Dressed in my running clothes, I raced out the door to the public park across the street.

Maybe a good run would put my libido in check!  No such chance!  Derrick was already out on the jogging path.  The mother-fucker was hot as hell!  He never wore a jock and his dick would flop around in his little shear running shorts.

 

He was always a major distraction as I tried to get in a good run.   Derrick looked hot, he knew it, and was a giant prick-tease!  He would flirt with me sometimes, but I never expected anything would come of it.   I tried to ignore him, but then the overcast weather took a sudden change!

We were both on the far side of the park's path when we heard a blast of thunder and lightening lit up the sky.  Suddenly we were being pelted by rain!  Both of us darted across the park lawn to the picnic shelter.

"Fuck!! where did that come from?   Jezz, we're both soaked!"  (It was true!  His little nylon shorts were now transparent.  It revealed everything that the good Lord had endowed him with as they clung to him!)

 
I was soaked and wet, but wasn't about to complain about the view!  "Hey, maybe it's not the best idea to be under this metal roof in an electrical storm.  I just live across the street.  Let's make a dash over there to wait out the storm in my townhouse."

Without waiting for a reply, I ran for my door with Derrick in tow.  He slipped on the slick grass and went down.  I doubled back to help him up and stumbled too.  We were a muddy mess as we reached my front door.

Just inside in the foyer, he followed my lead and stripped off his muddy running clothes.  I threw them in the washer and led the way to my bathtub where we could shower.  I think we both were aware that we were seeing each other naked for the first time.  I was checking him out and I'm sure that he got an eye-full too.

 

My dick reacted like it normally does around a hot man and began to point erect in his direction.  Derrick's doubled in size too.  Drying off, we both were showing to each other.  I had no fucking idea where this was going, but at least it was a prospect for sex!  Finally!

Just being polite, I offered him one of my bathrobes.  He declined, "What's the matter?  All of a sudden, you don't like looking at my cock?  You always check me out at the park.  That's why I never wear a jock strap when I run with you."

I stepped up to him and wrapped my hand around his big dick.  "It's still raining really hard.  I have an idea how we can pass the time till it stops."

 
We went straight to my sofa where we sucked each other off.  He must have been as horny as me because it only took minutes for either of us.

Usually rain really depresses me, but today I was thankful for the inclement weather.  Unfortunately, it didn't last long.  However,  Derrick stuck around.  An hour later, we traded fucks.

 

As he was finally dressing to leave he asked, "Do ya think it might rain again tomorrow?"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a good story catman I do hope it did "rain" the next day and there will be a pt 2.

    ReplyDelete