Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Move - Part 1

The Move

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 7

I grew up on the East coast.  Matter of fact I lived on Long Island, NY all my life.  When I graduated high school I went to work. I knew school was not for me.  Hell I just about made it through high school. Anyhow I got a job and was working and my friend Mike from school showed up one day at the house.  “You’re going out with me Friday” he said. “I hate going alone and everyone is out of town that I usually hang with.  Hope you don't get sea sick” he said.
It didn't dawn on me what he said until we parked at the ferry and I read the sign.  It said “Fire Island ferry - Cherry Grove".  “Surprise” he yelled and got out of the car.  “Come on you'll have a great time”.  We paid the fee for the ferry and got on.  It was just getting dark so we were able to watch the sunset while crossing the bay.  When we got there he showed me around a little and then we headed for the Ice Palace, one of the 2 biggest dance clubs on the Island.  I loved the music and figured what the hell, a few drinks and then I would go home.
Mike brought over a drink and handed it to me saying “Suck up and get silly.  You’re here for the duration”.  I asked him "What did you do"?  “I got a room for us at the motel so we don't have to worry about missing the ferry.  Come on you’re gonna have a blast” and we did.  I had one of the greatest times of my life.  Matter of fact I went back a few times by myself.  At that time I wasn't sure of my sexuality so I was kind of skittish.
On one of my trips this guy Jimmy kept following me around.  I got a room this time cause it was supposed to be really nice and I wanted to get a full tan.  I had heard you could nude sunbathe here and I have no problem baring my ass.  I started to get very tipsy and the more I drank the better jimmy looked.  Actually I thought he was cute from the first second I saw him.  By the time the bar was closed I was downright drunk off my ass.  Jimmy had missed the last ferry and tried to get a room but the hotel was full up.
I was stumbling to my room and saw him standing at the rail.  I asked him what was wrong and he said “I guess I’m sleeping on the beach since I missed the ferry and there are no rooms.”  I told him “Oh no, you’re not” and took him by the hand and headed for my room.  It wasn't one of the premier rooms it was just a single bed and a bathroom.  We walked in and he asked if I minded he take a shower.  His clothes were all soaked with sweat and clinging to his body.  A body that I might add was perfect in every way from his toe nails to the last hair on the top of his head.
He stripped naked before going in the bathroom and rinsed his shorts and shirt out and hung them on hangers to dry and then went into the shower.  He called me from the shower and said “Plenty of room if you want to join me.”  I went into the bathroom to answer him and he pulled my clothes and all into the shower and kissed me deeply and passionately.  “I’ve wanted to do that all night” he said.  I stepped out of the shower and just stared at him.  Then I said “If and I mean if anything happens tonight you have to take your time.”  He tilted his head and all of a sudden he smiled.  “I understand” he said.  “I don't think you do” I said.  “Yes I do."
He stepped out of the shower and in front of me and kissed me again and as we kissed he started to pull my shirt up over my head.  He worked his way kissing down my neck and then down to my nipples caressing me as well and then down my abs till he got to my belt buckle.  He stood up again and kissed me and then whispered in my ear "Do you want me to stop?"  I just shook my head no and he kissed me again.  God he kissed like a saint.  He worked his way back down to my belt but this time got on his knees and undid my buckle and opened my pants, all the while kissing my abs and sticking his tongue in my belly button.
Once he got my pants open he pulled my cock out and licked the head and shaft.  He looked up at me and asked if I wanted him to keep going.  I responded by pulling his head into my crotch and sighing yes.  He slid my pants down enough that he could take my cock in his mouth but first he licked and kissed the shaft and head and worked over my balls in the same way.  I was hard as a rock and all of a sudden without any warning I shot all over his back and face and neck.
“My” he said “Aren't we a heavy shooter” but he didn't stop and swallowed my cock in his throat.  Man it felt good.  He gave me feelings I never thought possible.  He played with my balls while he sucked my cock and soon had me hard as a rock again.  He stood and pulled me gently by my cock into the shower and started to lather me up turning me around and lathering and massaging my back.  Then he handed me the soap and said my turn.  I knew what he meant and started to lather his perfect chest.  I was careful around his nipple rings and he laughed.  “They’re not going to fall out you know and they don't bite.”  He turned around and I lathered his back and ass like he had done mine. 
He leaned forward against the wall and whispered stick it in.  I wasn't sure what he said and he looked over his shoulder and said "Fuck me".  I took my hard cock and slid it up and down in his ass crack and he moaned.  “Man, don't tease.  Fuck me” he said. He reached behind and pulled his ass cheeks open and said “Come on.  Fuck me”.  I held my cock to his hole and he backed himself onto my cock.  What a strange fantastic feeling my cock sliding into his ass.  He was so tight.  I actually felt his ass close around the ridge of my cock head.  I watched as I disappeared into his ass.  Once I was deep inside he yelled “Now fuck me.  Make me feel your cock deep inside me.”  I started to fuck him and he was breathing as heavy as I was and jerking himself off as I fucked him.  He soon shot a load onto the shower floor and soon after that I shot a load in his ass and quickly pulled out.
He turned and kissed me hard and then said “We have the rest of the night.  Let’s rest a bit.”  He shut off the shower and led me to the bed where he layed me down and then lay next to me.  He kissed and caressed me and I felt myself drift off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment