Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I Was Born This Way

"I WAS BORN THIS WAY!"

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

 
I liked looking at his dick and his naked body.   I usually threw a great big boner long before he was totally hard.  We masturbated together, and we stroked each other.   It was just the kind of stuff that kids do at that age.  They experiment with each other and sometimes..

(Oh Fuck!...Here I am, one more time...at a complete standstill, as I try to write this story! ....Back then, we were just two naive little kids. Okay, I'll try again...)

"I couldn't remember a time in my life when I didn't know Mark.  We lived in the same neighborhood.  We went to the same school.   We were as close as any two brothers.  Our "friendship" led to a juvenile familiarity.  We experimented, or whatever you want to call it.   It went on for a few years until we both were eighteen...... 
(Okay, this is still really awkward  for me to write about. Mark and I never really discussed any of that gay shit we were doing with each other at that time.  I don't know how to describe it, except to say we did stuff sometimes with each other.)

By eighteen years of age, it wasn't just child's play anymore!  There was no denying that we were now having full-fledged Dick-sucking and Ass-fucking GAY SEX!  Neither of us was an longer in any kind of denial!

 
We both knew, at that point that we were "Gay!  Faggots!  Queers!  Homos!  Cock-Suckers! " or any other name that we were called!   Kids tried to bully us, but standing together, we weathered that kind of nonsense!

(Most kids these days don't have it so easy!  The news, these days, is filled with stories of young guys committing Suicide because of bullies!  All of those, "IT GETS BETTER" messages don't always reach everyone.  What a pity!)
We've been together now for ten great years!  That is, if you count from the first time we reached out and touched each other's hard dick.  The progression to full blown sex was a fantastic journey of discovery for both of us.

 
At 23 years old, Mark and I live together with our two dogs.  We are exclusive to each other and I have never had another sex partner.

(I'm not sure that I can actually say the same for Mark.  He swears he has never been with anyone else, and I want to believe him.  It just seems peculiar to me that he occasionally comes up with new positions to try with me.  I don't ask!  I don't want to know!)

 
As mind-blowing as the love-making can be, I have to admit that 'sucking-face' and just cuddling is my favorite thing to do.  It brings me comfort to know that I am sharing my life with someone who I love.

(More important:  Someone who loves me too!)
I don't know if what we have will last forever.  I just know that I am am glad that I was "Born This Way"!

No comments:

Post a Comment