Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Working Out - Part 3

Working Out

Story by Larry
Part 3 of 4

I just about sat back down and who opened the door but Joe.  “Well Well Well” he said.  “Look what we have here, 2 naked men.  Isn’t life grand” he said and stripped and walked in and sat down between our 2 sweaty bodies.  “Man this is great” he said.  He reached out and took both our cocks in his hand.  “Have we been having fun?” he asked as he started to stroke us both.  I was soft but when he started to stroke my cock I started to grow hard instantly.  “Man look at this” he said and fondled my cock a bit before he bend down and took me in his mouth.  “Mmmmmmmm tasty” he said and then shocked me even more.  He stood up and turned his back to me and then started to sit down and guided my cock into his sweaty, hairy ass.  The feeling of me entering him was fantastic.  I had never fucked anyone much less a guy and here he was starting to bounce up and down on me.  I was so excited it didn't take me long to fill his ass with a load of hot cum.
When he stood up and my cock dropped against my leg Stu got on his knees and started to lick my leg and cock clean.  He looked up at Joe and told him excuse me but his cum is too tasty to waste.  With that he took my cock in his mouth and started to suck me off.  He tried for a while to get me hard again but it just wasn't happening.  He finally gave up and when he stood up said we should get out of the steam room before we passed out from dehydration.  once all of us were standing outside the steam room Joe looked at me and said you know your body looks fucking fantastic  I never realized how worked out you've become.  With that he stepped closer and started to rub my ass and told me especially this nice round bubble ass of yours.  “I bet it's nice and tight. Are you willing to let me find out?” 
I told him I wasn't sure and he assured me he would go slow and if it hurt too much he would stop.  It took him and Stu a bit more talking to get me to say yes and when I did they had me lay on my stomach on the work out bench with my legs on each side of it.  Joe lay on top of my back and I could feel myself getting hard from the feel of his hairy chest against my back.  I couldn't believe I was getting hard again.  Stu realized I was getting hard and had me slide down a bit so my cock hung over the bench.  As I lay there and Joe lay back on top of me Stu lay on the floor on his back and just as Joe started to enter my ass Stu began sucking my cock.  It was just what I needed to keep my mind off the pain of Joe’s cock filling my ass.  The feeling of getting fucked and sucked at the same time was indescribable. I gripped onto the bench and was moaning and groaning in pleasure from the second they started.
I felt my balls tingle and tighten and yelled to Stu that I was going to cum and before he could swallow my entire cock I was filling his mouth with my load.  Joe started to really fuck me deep and hard and it made me cum even harder.  When I was done shooting, Joe was still fucking me and then suddenly pulled out.  “Roll over” he said.  I stood and then lay on my back on the bench looking up at him.  “Ok” he said “now lift your legs and hook them on the weight bar.”  When I did I was actually curled almost in half and my ass was sticking up in the air.  Joe moved in behind me and slid his cock back in my ass.  I could feel his balls as the y slapped my ass and his pubes as they ground into my skin.  It felt so good getting fucked I kept begging him to fuck me more.  It took Joe a while but he eventually dumped a load in my ass to end all loads.  When he pulled out and I stood up his load started to run down my legs.  I couldn't believe how much cum was leaking out of my ass.  I found out after we showered that Joe had actually put 2 loads in my ass.  Joe has the ability to cum and kept fucking and gave a second load without going soft and that's exactly what he did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment