Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Move - Part 5


The Move

Story by Larry

Part 5 of 7

I got up the next morning to Eddy and his friend entwined naked on the couch.  I put shorts on and went out to enjoy the early morning Sunday line up as I had started calling it.  I wasn't outside more than an hour and I could smell bacon cooking in my apartment.  I went inside to Eddy and his friend naked in my kitchen cooking breakfast.  I noticed Eddy and his friend had a tattoo.  Matter of fact is was the same tattoo.
“Well, what do we have here?” I asked.  Eddy turned showing me a full hard on and said “This is my friend Jake.  Jake and I have recently started seeing each other.”  Jake looked at me and said “Right now it's more of a fuck buddy stage but you never can tell” and with that playfully slapped Eddy on his ass and then moved in and kissed him quick as he headed for the fridge to get something.  “Hope you’re hungry” Eddy said.  “We have scrambled eggs, bacon, French toast, pancakes and coffee or tea whichever you prefer and orange juice.”
He put this spread out in front of me and we all sat down to eat.  When I was done I was so full I could just about move.  “Hope you don't mind our little escapade last night.  We both wanted a good fuck and I couldn't think of a better place to come but here.”  I smiled and told him I was flattered.  Jake got up and said “I’d like to thank you for last night personally” and with that turned my chair enough that he could get down on his knees and pulled my shorts down enough to get the head of my cock and licked it.  “Lift, please”  he said as he took the waist of my shorts and tried to pull them down. 
Who was I to argue?  I lifted my ass off the chair and he slid my shorts down and off and then turned and immediately started to suck my cock.  He moaned in sheer delight.  “Man your cock taste's good” and then went right back to sucking my cock.  Eddy came over and got on his knees and they swapped my cock back and forth between each other.  I could feel my balls tightening and soon had my head tilted back and moaned out loud as I shot my load all over them.  They licked it off each other and then stood up and were going to head for the bedroom when I stopped them.
“Sorry guys, today is a day of rest.  You both have a place of your own, go fuck there.  Not that I don't appreciate it but you’re wearing me out.”  They laughed and slipped their clothes on without showering and said “Goodbye.  We'll shower at Eddy's house.”  I laughed and said “You mean, you’ll fuck in the shower at Eddy's house” and we all laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment