Saturday, March 9, 2013

Steam Room - Part 2


Steam Room

 Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2


The next day I headed to the gym and went through my workout.  I looked around but did not see the guy from yesterday. I was getting all excited with the anticipation of seeing him again.  I finished my workout and headed to the locker room. 

As I walked to my locker, I looked around for him but he was a no-show.

I headed to the steam room.  Just like yesterday, I was the only person in the steam room.  One by one, guys entered and soon the steam room was filled.  I closed my eyes and decided it was time to shower and head home.

I showered and then headed to my locker.  I got dressed and headed to the car.  I was sad that he did not show.  I got to my car and unlocked the door.  A hand tapped on my shoulder.  I turned around and it was him.  He apologized over and over again.  He had car trouble.  I told him that it was ok and that it was good to see him.

He asked, “You heading home?”  I said ”Yes.”  He asked, “Can you have company?”  All I could say was “Yes.”  He got in his car and followed me to my place.  I was nervous but so excited that my cock was hard.

We got to my apartment and I walked over to the couch and sat down.  He sat next to me and kissed me.  This surprised me.  He pulled back and I decided I wanted more kissing, so I held him and we kissed. 

 

He was passionate with his kissing. His tongue darted in and out of my mouth.  Our shirts came off first.  His hands were all over my chest. He moved down to my pants and unbuckled my belt and unzipped them.  He reached in and grabbed my cock.

He backed away and finished undressing me. I pulled off his pants and underwear.  We laid there naked in each other arms.  He asked, “Bedroom?”  I said, “Yes.”

We walked to my bedroom.  Our cock were sticking straight out, pointing the way.  I climbed into bed and he followed me.  We quickly got into a 69 position.  He was taking my cock deep into his mouth.  I held his cock in my hand and then licked around the ridge of his cockhead.  I did short strokes with my lips. 

 

He played with my balls and I got closer to cumming.  For the stream room, it was good to cum quickly but in my bed, I wanted to last longer.  I pulled him back up to be face to face.  We kissed some more.  I decided it was time to cum. So I moved back to a 69 position and we started to suck.                 

I got close to cumming after a few minutes of sucking. I warned him that I was ready.  He got on his keens and let my cock glide in and out of mouth.  I placed my hand on his head and started to cum.  He continued to suck and swallow.  When I was finished cumming, I resumed sucking his cock.

His load was big and thick. But I handled it and we both laid next to each other with his head on my chest.     

He looked at the clock and said, “I have to go to work.  Same time tomorrow?”  All I could say was “Yes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment