Monday, March 4, 2013

Working Out - Part 2

Working Out

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 4
A few days later I went to Joe’s house to work out like usual but when I got there Joe had left a note that he had an errand and to just go in and start working out by myself.  I went through my routine and then decided to take a steam.  Since no one was there I stripped naked and went in the steam room and turned it on.  The steam got real thick and I was really enjoying it.  I loved to sweat.  It always made me feel invigorated. I was in the steam room about a half hour and suddenly the door opened.  It was Joe’s friend.  Hey man mind if I join you.  He noticed I was naked and stripped naked as well and came in and sat down.  Don’t know about you but I love a good steam to relax. 

He sat there and it was so hot that he was sweating like crazy in minutes.  I could just about make out the outline of him in the steam and noticed he had a hard on and was stroking himself slowly.  His cock was tremendous.  At least 2 and a half fist's long and as thick as a beer can.  Stu, that was his name, sat there and finally said “Hey man, why don't you stroke yourself like I am.  It feels great.  Better yet” he said ”stand up and come here.  I stood up and took the step close to him and he reached out and took my cock in his hand and started to stroke it just like he stroked his own.  I couldn't believe the feeling's he was sending through my body and all of a sudden I started to shake as my cock shot volley after volley of cum all over him.  “Wow man that was hot” he said.  “You sure as can hell cum in buckets.”  With that he started to stroke his own cock faster and breath heavy and then he shot a load in the air and all over the floor at my feet. 
After he finished shooting I realized he was still holding my cock and what shocked me more was the fact that he leaned forward and took my still hard cock in his mouth and started to suck it.  He could actually suck me down to the root burying his nose in my pubic hair and twirling his tongue around my cock at the same time.   It felt fantastic and I held onto his shoulders to steady myself as he continued to suck me off.  Suddenly I felt a tingling in my balls and then my cum travel through my cock and shoot into his mouth.  He swallowed every bit and when I finished he let go of my cock licking his lips and told me I had sweet tasting cum and any time I wanted to give him a load all I had to do was let him know.

No comments:

Post a Comment