Saturday, March 30, 2013

Guy Next Door - Part 3

Guy Next Door

Story by Larry

Part 3 of 5

Ernie didn't call for almost 2 weeks.  I figured "Oh well at least I had him a few times and as a bonus got his brother too."  Then one morning I got a call from Ernie.  “Be at my house at 3.  I’ll be waiting.  All day I was walking around with a hard on in anticipation.  3 o'clock came and I went to Ernie’s back steps and down to his room.
When I opened the door there was Rod, Ernie’s brother, naked on the bed.  “Get in here man.  Suck my cock.”  I turned to go and he said “What’s the matter, not good enough for you.  Afraid?”  It was the wrong thing to say.  I walked in the room and told him “I’m not afraid to suck anyone off, if they are decent enough and clean.” 
I pulled my shirt up over my head and off.  When I got alongside the bed I slid off my shorts and jock down as well.  Rod was watching and stroking his cock.  I knelt on the bed forcing his legs open and just sucked him down.  I thought he didn't deserve the full treatment.  He had an arrogance about him.  I had him shooting in no time and when he was done I let go of his cock.  He was like Ernie and stayed hard after shooting.
He lay there playing with his cock and said “Ernie said your ass is pretty good too.  What you say you prove it.”  I was going to say now but then had second thoughts.  I hadn't been fucked or matter of fact had sex since the last time with them a few weeks back. I reached for and found the baby oil under the bed, greased his cock and straddled his sides and pointed his cock at my hole and politely started to sit down on it.
Like I said he wasn't as thick as Ernie but just as long.  I slowly slid down on him till my ass was resting on his crotch, his pubes tickling my ass.  He put his hands on my hips and said “Come on let’s get to it” and started to try shoving his cock inside me.  We worked up a pretty good rhythm and I didn't hear when Ernie walked in the room. 
He was naked beside the bed when I saw him and he said "Well, you started without me".  With that he stood on the bed over Rod and held his cock out for me to suck.  It was hard in this position to keep his cock in my mouth and ride his brother so he said to Rod to stop and pull out.  Then he told me to get on all 4's.  After that he told Rod “Now fuck your brains out” and shoved his cock back in my mouth.
Now instead of me pulling off him when riding his brother his brother was forcing me down on his cock with each thrust.  This was something new to me, 2 guys at the same time.  Rod started to slap my ass and after a bit was leaving hand prints on it.  Ernie had long since grabbed my hair and was pulling my head down on him by my hair.  This was a little bit much for me.  I’m a lover not an abuser.
Ernie finally came and pulled out of my mouth.  I told Rod right away “Slap my ass again and I’ll force you out and cut your dick off.”  He must have believed me because he didn't do it again.  Matter of fact he dumped his load and climbed off the bed.  We were all sweaty and breathing heavy but there they were standing side by side with hard cocks pointing right at me still.
Ernie looked at me and said “We have a proposition.  We want to try something but only if you say so.”  I sat on the bed and opened one eye a little wider than the other and said “Ok talk.”
“We want to fuck you, both, at the same time.”  I looked at both their cocks and said I wasn't sure.  Ernie turned to Rod and said “I told you he'd never go for it.  Oh well.”
I thought about it for a few minutes while we rested and then got up and dragged Rod out of the chair to the bed.  “Lay down” I told him.  Once he was laying down I pushed his legs together and slowly sat on him.  I leaned forward and was almost laying on top of him propping myself up on my elbows when I looked at Ernie.  “Well what are you waiting for?  You are going to fuck me before I lose my nerve.”  Ernie smiled and jumped on the bed behind us.
Ernie knelt on one knee and had his other leg bent with his foot on the mattress next to us.  I could feel him fumbling with his cock around my hole and then a lot of pressure as he tried to enter me.  “Too tight” he said.  “I can't get it.”  I told him put more oil on.  He took the bottle of baby oil and actually forced the top of it in between Rod's cock and my ass hole and squirted more oil.  Then he greased up his cock more and tried again.  This time he held my hips and really shoved and I felt the head pop inside. 
I screamed from the pain. I thought he was tearing my ass hole apart.  I started to yell to take it out and Rod told me to shut up and relax and then he told Ernie to start pushing.  I screamed more as he pushed in further begging him to stop.  All of a sudden he just shoved and was balls deep in me.  I arched my back in pain and screamed at the top of my lungs.  Rod said "Enough of this" and reached for the jock that was on the bed and said "Chew on this" and shoved it in my mouth. 
The 2 of them started to move in and out of me, slowly at first but then picking up just a little speed.  My ass became numb.  They took their time and at least Rod was enjoying it.  I could tell from the look on his face.  I couldn't see Ernie’s but from the grunts, groans and encouragements he was saying to me I figured he was.  I do know the sweat was pouring off all of us. 
I still had the jock in my mouth, which tasted like stale cum by the way, so I couldn't tell them anything.  If I could I would have been telling them to cum already.  I knew I was being stretched beyond belief and would probably be in trouble later but I do have to admit it did feel good in an odd way.  I started to move in unison to them and at one point pulled the jock out of my mouth.  When I did I stated in just like them, encouraging them to fuck the hell out of me as they were encouraging me to take their cocks.
Finally I felt one of them shooting in my ass.  It was an odd sensation and I couldn't tell which one it was until I heard Ernie tell me to take his load.  Then I knew.  Rod followed soon after and actually so did I.  The friction from my cock between me and Rod had actually jerked me off.  Ernie had already pulled out and Rod just lay back too as he put it "Enjoy the afterglow of a tight ass".  I think he was just enjoying the feeling of their loads leaking out around his cock.
Ernie reminded us of the time and said “Better get dressed and get out of here.  Everyone will be home soon.”  With that we heard the front door and scrambled for our clothes.  Rod snuck me out the back door while Ernie kept everyone busy.  He said he would call. 
Again there was no contact from either one of them for weeks.  I was really starting to get pissed what was I their fuck toy.  If I was I should be charging.  If they did call I was going to lay down some ground rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment