Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Move - Part 4


The Move

Story by Larry

Part 4 of 7

The rest of the day was like any other day at work.  Eddy offered to drive me home since my car wouldn't be in for another day so he dropped me off at the hotel.  I’ll pick you up same time tomorrow he said.  I told him “Yeah.  I’ll leave the door open.  Let yourself in naked.”  The following day he did and we fucked like rabbits before going to work.  I could get used to this.
The week end came fast and I asked Eddy to take me around to look for a place to live.  He said I have the perfect place.  I thought he might mean living with him but it wasn't but might as well have been.  Two blocks from him right on the boardwalk I got a 1 bedroom apartment.  It was a little small but cute and like I said right on the boardwalk.  I could watch all the people as they walked to and from and just walk off the boardwalk and be at the beach. 
I moved my stuff in and even bought a small table and chairs to put out front to have coffee at in the mornings like my neighbors.  That’s when I realized I was in a really perfect situation.  I was at the northern end of the beach, which was the gay nude section.  Man I was in 7th heaven the first Saturday watching everyone go to the beach.  I had to go in and jerk off twice and finally called Eddy over and fucked the shit out of him so hard he had to soak in my tub when we were done.  He loved every minute of it.
Things settled down and I got into a routine.  Even Eddy went back to his normal life or whatever you want to call it. At his age you never know.  I myself got into a rut.  I would get up, go to work, come home make dinner maybe sit outside a bit or watch TV and go to bed.  Eddy tried to talk me into going out with him one night and I told him I felt a little out of place since he was so much younger than me.   He countered with “Yes but you know how to fuck so much better than me too.”  I laughed but still declined.
Late that night I heard a knocking at my door.  I put a terry wrap around my waist and went to the door.  There was Eddy drunk as a skunk with a friend of his.  “Heeeeeyyyyy” he said.  His friend who was a bit more sober said “He told me to bring him here.  He said something about getting a great fuck.”  I had them both come in before the neighbors woke up.  Eddy was already taking his clothes off and who could refuse to fuck his nice tight round tan ass.  My terry wrap was tenting faster than I could blink.  His friend said “Man, you must have some cock under there.”  Eddy responded with “Yeah look” and pulled it off.  My cock flopped out and Eddy made a lunge for it trying to get it in his mouth.  I turned kind of quick and hit his friends hand in the process. 
His friend said “Don't mind if I do” and took it in his hand and started to jerk me off.  “Ok guys” I said “let’s not get carried away.”  Eddy said “Fuck that.  Fuck me.”  He got up off the chair and dragged me into the bedroom where he grabbed the lube and greased up my cock.  He threw me down on the bed and climbed up on top of me and politely sat on my cock.  Man he did feel good.  His friend grabbed the lube and said “I want in on this” and greased up his cock.  He got on the bed and pushed Eddy forward and then put his cock next to mine and shoved.  His cock popped into Eddy kind of easy but Eddy yelled and tried to get away.  His friend had him by the shoulders and wasn't letting him go.  He started to fuck him at a good steady pace.  He was actually rocking Eddy back and forth so I didn't have to move and eddy was being fucked by my cock as well.  The feeling was unbelievable and I came in no time.  So did his friend.
Our cum was leaking out of Eddy all over the place.  He jumped up and looked at his friend.  “My turn” he said.  He pushed his friend down on top of me and shoved his cock in the guy’s ass.  The guy yelled saying he doesn't get fucked but I looked at him and said I guess you do now.  Eddy fucked him long enough on top of me to rub my cock into a full hard on again.  Then eddy got up.  Put his friend on his back and told me to fuck him, to keep him in place till I was in position.  He sat on the guys face and told him to eat the cum out of his ass.
I got behind him and held his legs up high and wide open and just shoved inside him.  I heard a muffled “mmmmmmmmffffffffff” from under eddy's ass. The guy was still trying to get away but between Eddy on his face and me in his ass there was no moving.  I fucked him like I did eddy the first night.   I was like a locomotive and gave him a load. We all fell into a sweaty pile on the bed.  “Ok guys.  It is time to go to sleep, floor or couch, but I get the bed.  Minutes later I heard them out in the living room.  They were on the floor sucking each other off.  “Let them have their fun” I thought.  I’m tired. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment