Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Move - Part 7


The Move

Story by Larry

Part 7 of 7

Next week end, I watched for Sy and instead of him heading for the beach he came right to my house and sat at the table outside.  When I saw him out there I went out with a glass of wine and said “Hey baby, glad you came by.”  He looked at me.  “You’re all I could think about all week long man.  We have to talk.”  I said “Sure drink up and we'll have another glass and talk.”  After about 3 glasses each I said  “Ok what do you want to talk about.” 
 He smiled.  “I want to talk about us.  I don't know if you feel the same way I do.  I felt a certain connection last week end and I can't forget it.  It was more than just a fuck for me I don't know about you.”  I sat silent for a few minutes and then admitted that I thought of him all week long too.  Even when Eddy came over and fucked all night I couldn't get Sy out of my head.  “Well what are we going to do about this?” I asked.  “Well first of all I already ordered dinner” he said and with that some Italian food was delivered which he paid for.  we ate and talked some more and when done he said “And second of all we're going to have to fuck again to see if we still feel the same way.”  I looked at him and said “And 3rd?”
“We'll talk about that after #2.”  With that he led me to the bed room and we made love till dawn when we finally fell asleep.  When I woke up he said “Ready to talk about #3.”  I told him there's no talking about it.  “When are you bringing your stuff over?”  He laughed.  “Confident about yourself aren't you.  Yeah and?”  He laughed “It's already in the car.  I don't know what I would have told my parents if I came back home but everything I have is in my car.”  As we were unloading and getting him settled I thought to myself.  This was the best move I ever made with a new job with more money and a hot looking man by my side.  What more could I ask for.  The only thing I could think of was to finish unloading the car so we could fuck long and hard again.

No comments:

Post a Comment