Thursday, March 14, 2013

Flip and Drew - Part 2

"FLIP AND DREW AFTER SPRING BREAK"

PART 2 of 3

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

(Drew had decided to strip to his boxers to greet the return of his roommate.  He explained to Flip, "I was just going to the showers, why don't you join me, we can talk there.")


 
As, they both soaped up, Drew listened as Flip began recounting his Spring Break experience...

"It sure looks like you ended up with a nice tan.  We weren't so lucky!  We only got two good beach days because it rained constantly.  We were stuck in that guest house without much to do.  Everything on the TV was in Spanish and I didn't understand a single word.  I never could get a good connection for either my cell phone or my laptop."

"You can drink in Mexico at eighteen, so we went out a few nights to the clubs.  I didn't have very much fun.  The women all looked really skanky and, you know me, I'm not much of a drinker.  Danny and his brothers would get really shit-faced drunk, and I ended up having to get everyone back to our house.  Dealing with three drunks wasn't exactly my idea of a good time!  They kept dragging people back to the house for late night parties."


 
"Danny and I had our own bedrooms and the twins shared one.  At least, I had some privacy and got a lot of rest.  The food didn't suck too much which I enjoyed, so mostly, I just ate and slept.  Shit!  I could have done that anywhere and saved a lot of money."

(By this time, Drew and Flip had finished their showers and was heading back to their room, as Flip continued his story....)

 

"Then the last night, something really strange happened.  Maybe since you are gay, you can make some sense of this.  It was raining again, so the four of us played some cards all night before we went off to bed.  I dropped off to sleep really fast."

"I'm not sure how long I slept, but I woke up in the dark when I felt the bed sheet being slowly pulled off of me.  You know me, I always sleep in the nude.  I was laying face down on my stomach.   I felt someone's hands lightly brushed up the inside of my thighs."

 
"I didn't know what was going on.  At first, I thought I was still asleep and was dreaming about some sensual massage.  As it continued, the feeling was too real and I knew I must be awake.  Finally, the fingers reached my ass."

"It was just a really light touch all over my butt , down my crack and around my hole.  I was still pretending to be asleep when the fingers were replaced by a tongue!   I hate to admit it, but I've never felt anything like that before in my entire life!"



"I had no idea if it was Danny or one of his brothers.  This is the confusing thing for me:  I threw a boner!  I was hard as a rock and I really enjoyed what was happening to me.  The more he licked my hole, the more excited I got.  I shot off my load all over the sheets!  Then suddenly, he was gone and left my room."

"I realized in the morning that it must have really happened.   I got up to find sticky sheets and dried cum around my dick."    
 
"I don't understand any of this.  You know, I'm straight!  But that was some really gay shit!  I can't understand why I really liked it.  Can you make any sense out of this for me, because right now, I am freaking out?"

No comments:

Post a Comment