Sunday, March 31, 2013

Guy Next Door - Part 4

Guy Next Door – Conclusion

Story by Larry

Part 4 of 5

It was almost 3 weeks before I heard from Rod.  He wanted to know if I could come over for an overnight that everyone was going to be gone for the week end.  I told him on the phone yes but I was going to lay down some rules.  He said fine we'll talk when you come over, be over after 6, and he hung up.
I told everyone I wouldn't be home and packed a few things in a little bag, different lube, cock rings, and a dildo.  You know all the necessities.  About 7, I went over their house.  They were both downstairs, Ernie in the shower and Rod naked on the bed.  Rod looked at me and said “Ok you had some rules.  Spill it.”
I looked at him and said “Well for one, if I’m gonna be a fuck toy for you and Ernie I want to be paid. I might as well get something out of this.”  He nodded.  “And I’m tired of this being all one sided.  You guys get sucked off and fuck me I want some equal time.  Ok?  The rest I’ll set down as we go along.”
Rod stood up and walked over to me and took me by the hands.  I can live with that but I can't speak for Ernie.  He could tell I was surprised.  “Yeah I can live with sucking you off and you in my ass.  I’ve been doing it for years but no one not even Ernie even knew.  I think I had my first cock at 12” he said.
Ernie came in the room drying himself off.  Water was still in his pubes around his cock and dripping off his cock head.  “Well what are the rules?” he said.  I repeated what I told Rod and he said “I don't know.  We’ll have to take it as we go.  I’ll try.  I’ve never done this like this till you.  Alright with you if we take it slow and easy?”  I told him “Yeah.  Rod already had me surprised as all hell so what's a few more surprises.”
Rod came up behind me and gently pulled my shirt up over my head and off me.  Then he turned me around and kissed me. The first time either one of them had.  Ernie came up behind me now and held me by the shoulders and pressed his chest to my back and had his cock in my ass crack.  He didn't do anything else but stand there.
Rod on the other hand started to kiss me down my neck, suck on my nipples, lick my abs and then chew on my pubes and play with my cock and balls.  He stood up and took me by the hand and led me to the bed.  He lay on the bed on his back and told me to lay on him that he wanted to feel me against him.  For some reason it felt great, unlike before, his skin against mine.  Then I felt weight and knew Ernie was laying on top of me, his cock still rubbing in my ass crack.
We were all starting to sweat and our cocks were leaking pre cum all over each other.  Ernie started to work his way kissing and caressing me down my back and when he got to my ass he sucked on each cheek so hard he gave me hickies before he pried them apart and started to suck and lick on my hole.  I kissed Rod hard and ground my cock into his crotch.  He moaned in my mouth.
Ernie came up for air and said “Hey you 2 I know we have all night but don't cum right away.”  We laughed and I rolled off of Rod ending Ernie’s little suck fest on my ass.  Shame because he was really good at it.  Then I got a surprise.  Rod rolled on his side and began sucking my nipple again and then without any other warning took my cock and swallowed it.  Ernie’s eyes went wide.  “Man what are you doing?”  Rod came off my cock and said “What does it look like, I’m sucking his cock. Only fair how many times has he sucked us off?”
He went back to sucking my cock and then I felt an even weirder sensation as Ernie spread my legs open and licked and sucked on my inner thighs till he was at my balls and started to suck one then the other.  I couldn't see him with Rod’s head in the way but I heard him say “What the hell might as well suck his balls too.”
They worked me over real good and when I was going to cum I told Rod but he kept my cock buried deep in his mouth and swallowed my load.  We all ended up laying on the bed breathing heavy and sweating.  I had a feeling I was going to be dehydrated by the end of the night.  Since we had all night we just lay there for a while playing with each other’s cocks and balls or nipples.  I slipped a finger in Ernie’s hole and he jumped a foot off the bed.  “Hey man let's not go there.  I’m not gay.”
“Oh but it's ok that I suck you off all the time right.”  I told him “Fuck you.”  He apologized and said “No man it's just that you surprised me and I don't know if I’m into that.”  I said “Well there's only one way to find out.”  I lay him down on the bed and got between his legs and started to lick his balls and suck his cock.  I lifted his legs high and plunged my tongue in his ass crack. He moaned and said “Man that feels nice.”  I kept it up for a while getting him good and wet before going back to sucking his cock.  When I did I would just brush my finger over his hole every once in a while playing with his balls.  When I felt him getting ready to cum, just as he was starting to shoot, I shoved my finger in his ass and pushed on his prostrate.  He lifted himself off the bed and screamed “yyyyeeeeessssss.”
Once he was done shooting I pulled out of his ass and let his cock go.  “How’d that feel?” I asked.  “Fucking fantastic man, I never came like that before.”  I told him “Well you rest awhile and then we'll take it a step further.”  He looked at me and said "A step further?"  I said “Yeah.  Instead of my finger it'll be my cock.”  Rod winked at me.  He had something up his sleeve.  When Ernie went to pee Rod told me when you fuck him make sure it's in a position where I can get his cock in my mouth.  I’ll suck him off while you fuck him.”  I liked that idea.
When Ernie came back out of the bathroom I told him “Rest period over.  Get on your hands and knees.”  He was hesitant but did as I told him.  I got between his legs and started to eat his ass.  He turned and looked at me and said “I got this part down and I like this but I’m not so sure.  I came up from his ass and said “Trust me you’re gonna love it.”
After I got him good and wet I got some of my lube and greased up my cock and a little on my finger in his hole.  I lay my chest on his back and rubbed my cock in his ass crack.  I whispered in his ear to take deep breaths like I was that he could feel them from me laying on him and to relax.  “Don't fight it.”  I felt my cock at his hole and stopped.  I tapped Rod on the arm and then grabbed my cock and started to push into Ernie. 
He tightened and I told him to stop and relax.  “Breathe” I told him.  When he did I started to push again and got my cock head in.  I stopped for a minute and when I saw Rod in position to slide under Ernie.  I started to push in again.  Rod quickly slid under Ernie and took his cock in his mouth.  Ernie didn't know if he should shit or go blind.  “Hey man, what are you doing?”  I whispered in his ear "What does it feel like man, you getting a blow job while getting fucked?"
Ernie tried to move away but Rod and I had him held fast.  Rod was now deep throating Ernie and playing with his balls, once in a while grabbing mine as well.  I just kept a slow and steady pace in Ernie’s ass.  He was breathing deep and after a few minutes I could feel his hole relaxing.  He soon was moaning and withering under me in sexual bliss.  I know I heard him say “Oh yeah, man, give it to me.” But he swears he didn't say it.  I unsnapped the cock ring I had on and kept fucking Ernie.  It didn't take long after I took the ring off to be filling his ass with cum.  He felt it too because he started yelling “What are you putting in my ass?  What's that warm feeling?”  I told him “Don't worry you won't get pregnant I just came in your ass that's all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment