Monday, April 1, 2013

Guy Next Door - Part 5

Guy Next Door

Story by Larry

Part 5 of 5

When I pulled out of Ernie’s ass Rod let go of Ernie’s cock even though he hadn't cum and started to suck mine clean.  Once he was done he went to finish off Ernie but Ernie wouldn't have it. “My brother is not going to suck my cock.”  I said “Fine.”  I managed to get into position and I sucked his cock till he gave me his load.  Ernie jumped up and said “You 2 are fucking crazy tonight.”  Rod turned around and said “No we 2 are gay and know how to have good male to male sex.”  Ernie's eye's popped.  “Rod, you’re gay too?”  Rod said “Yes, and thanks to my friend here, beginning to be proud of it.”
With that he kissed me hard, his tongue probing my mouth like he was digging for gold.  Ernie pulled us apart and said “Wait a minute.  Rod, you suck cock and stuff.”  Rod looked at him and said “Yes.  I suck cock, fuck ass and take it up the ass with the best of them although I don't know if I could take a double dick fuck” and he patted me on the back and smiled. 
“Matter of fact I feel like getting fucked right now.”  He grabbed the cock ring I had just taken off and put it back on me.  “Got any more of that lube?” he asked.  I handed it to him and he greased my cock some more and then his ass.  He lay on his back and lifted his legs hooking his feet in the rungs of the headboard.  “I like getting fucked like this” he said.   “This way I can watch the facial expressions.  Come “he said.  “Can’t you see my ass twitching for your “and when I looked he was actually pushing his hole in and out.
I got on my knees behind him and he said “Now wait.  When I push out put your cock head on my hole.”  I did as he said and he pulled his hole in and along with it the very tip of my cock.  He had great muscle control because he did that a few more times and my cock head was in his ass.  He reached for my nipples and in a demanding voice said "NOW FUCK ME".  I slammed into him and kept slamming into him.  He lay underneath me grunting.   
Ernie watched in disbelief as I fucked Rod good and rough.  I held onto his legs to steady myself.  I was breathing so heavy I had to stop for a second and he yelled at me the entire time to fuck him more.  Sweat was dripping off every part of my body all over Rod and the bed.  The smell of sex was hanging low in the room, hot sweaty steamy sex.  I finally told Rod I had to cum and he yelled “Not yet just a little more.”  Seconds later he yelled “Cum now.”  I unsnapped the cock ring and rammed him so hard he bounced his head on the headboard and I started to cum.  So did he.  He shot all over his face and abs as I filled his ass. 
Ernie just stood there.  “Man you 2 are nuts.”  When we could breathe again I turned around and told him “Don't tell me you didn't like me fucking you.  You know damn well it felt good.”  Ernie said “I like when you suck me off but I don't know about fucking my ass.  I know your ass is tight and I like fucking that though too.” 
We sat and talked a little more and I watched as Rod started to stroke his cock.  Finally I couldn't take it anymore and got up and went over to the chair he was sitting in and just sat on his cock.  Ernie was like "Don't you 2 ever stop".  We looked at each other and said” nnnnnaaaaaaaa.”  The rest of the week end and for a long time after Rod and I fucked every chance we could get.  We even me in the shadows between the houses to suck each other off.  Ernie sort of faded into the sunset.  He got a girlfriend and was busy fucking her.
The only time we really saw Ernie now was when he came home and was going to go to bed or clean up and go out or something.  We always used his room to fuck in.  Sometimes he would get pissed because he and his girlfriend wanted to fuck and Rod and I were already in the middle of soaking his sheets literally.  I can't tell you how many times we had to change the sheets before Ernie came home.  I don't care though.  Rod is a great fuck and a fucking hunk of a man.  We even go out now and people drool knowing I’m fucking him and he’s fucking me.  Too bad suckers, I saw him first.

No comments:

Post a Comment