Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sal - Part 2

Sal

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

He got back on his knees and put a little lube on his finger and as he swiped it over my hole he took my cock in his mouth and swallowed me right to my balls.  As he did he slid his finger into my hole.  I felt him slid in and out of me but the sensations of him sucking my cock were overwhelming.  I soon forgot all about his fingers and was begging him to suck me more, to take more of my cock.  He sucked me for some time before letting my cock drop out of his mouth.
He looked up at me and said “I am going to fuck you.”  I slowly nodded my head and then realized something.  His hand was in my ass.  He had been sucking me so good I didn't realize that he had worked all 5 fingers into my ass and his hand all the way to his wrist.  He was fisting me for the first time in my life.  I couldn't believe my ass opened that much and that I didn't know it was.
He lid his hand in and out for a minute or 2 staring at me before slowly pulling out of my ass and greasing up his cock.  He was on his knees and lifted my legs so my ass was readily available and then just moved closer, his cock pointing straight out and aimed at my hole.  I felt his cock head and then pressure as he pushed inside me.  I could feel as his cock head stretched my ass and the ridge of his cock popped inside. 
He continued to push and I felt the ridge and every vein as he push into me.  He didn't stop till his pubes were tickling my ass.  He put my knees on his shoulders and pushed forward gripping onto the back of the couch and almost standing with his cock still inside me.  I was now laying on only my shoulders on the couch.  My back and ass were in the air and he was lowering and raising himself inside me.  I had never been fucked like this ever and it was totally weird to me but felt wonderful at the same time.
We didn't last long in this position before he let my legs down and rolled me over so I was half laying across the couch and half on the floor.  He spread my legs open and reentered me and slowly fucked me while he kissed and sucked on my neck shoulders and even managed to get my ear lobes a few times.
We were working up a good sweat.  There was a smell of hot sex in the air.  It was intoxicating.  I thought and didn't want him to ever cum.  He varied his speed and intensity of movement inside me.  Finally he lay on top of my back pressing his chest against me and whispered “I’m going to give you my load soon.  Are you ready?”  I nodded and tried to talk but was at a loss for words on what to say except to fuck me. 
“You want me to give you my load?” he asked.  I panted “yes” to him and then he asked "deep" and I said “yes” and then he said "hard?"  When I said yes to that I thought he was going to pound me through the couch to the floor.  He began ramming me so hard I figured I would be black and blue when he was done.  Each stroke I swore he was trying to come out my mouth.  Suddenly he slammed deep into me and held himself there.  I began to feel his cock swell in my ass and then a warm feeling inside me.
I heard him groan low and long and then slowly pull out of me.  He settled back on his knees on the floor behind me and massaged my legs and worked his way up to my ass.  When he finally reached it I felt his fingers slid inside and they out and he started to lick the cum he took out of my ass off his fingers.  Then he spread open my cheeks and leaned in and sucked on my hole and sucked his load out of me.  It was the strangest feeling. 
When he was done he rolled me over and asked if I was ok.  I hadn't uttered a word since he started fucking me except grunts, groans and panting encouragement.  While he talked he reached for my cock and started to stroke me.  Man he knew how to jerk someone off too.  I could feel my balls tightening and when I shot it was so forceful that it hit me in my chest, neck, face and hair.  I actually lifted myself up off the couch it was so forceful. 
Finally he said ”Let shower together.”  I was weak on my legs so he helped me into the bathroom and into the shower.  We soaped each other up and rinsed each other off and in the process gave each other a massage as well.  Once we were done and dried off Sal got dressed and sat in the living room.  I went to my bedroom and pulled on a pair of satin shorts I relaxed around the house in and his money.  I went out and bent over him sitting in the chair and kissed him hard and then when I was done I whispered in his ear “thank you” and like I was trying to hide it from someone I slipped him his money including a very large tip. 
He stood and put it in his pocket and then kissed me and hugged me before walking to the door.  He thanked me for a very enjoyable evening and said maybe we could do it again sometime.  I told him we would definitely do it again sometime.  We kissed a short kiss again as he opened the door and once out I closed and locked it.  I went in the bedroom and flopped on the bed.  I started going over finances in my head to figure out how I could work it out to get Sal back as soon as possible.  I wanted to be fucked again over and over he was that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment