Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring is in the Air - Part 1


"SPRING IS IN THE AIR!" PART 1


A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN




"It's Spring, when a young man's fancy turns to a fancy young man!" Anon

________________________________________________________________________

Toby and I were so very opposite. We came out at the same time. I was only interested in the physical pleasure of having sex with another man. Toby was looking for romance!

I remember it well. It was the first week of April. Trees and flowers were starting to blossom. The weather had started to warm up.

The day we met, I thought he was just as cute as could be! Our eyes met and we made an immediate connection. Oddly enough, it was at the Food Court in the mall. We were seated at separate tables. I was shoving a taco in my mouth and looked up to see this 'hottie' looking in my direction.

We flirted with our eyes and smiles for several minutes. We were both so shy that neither of us was willing to make the first move. Finally, he got up to leave and winked at me as he passed my table.

I left half of my lunch on the tray to follow him at a distance. We ended up together at the "GAP". A rack of jeans brought us together. I don't remember who spoke first or what we even said. An awkward conversation ensued and, eventually, we left the Mall together.

Toby followed me home in his car. There wasn't a whole lot of conversation as we ripped each other's clothes off in my bedroom.

The best I can describe it: It was totally intense! The foreplay was a lot of tongue-in-mouth sucking face! Touching, feeling and rubbing up against each other. (I almost 'came' twice!) We tumbled onto my bed and the oral sex began. Licking, kissing and sucking up and down our bodies until we both ended up with a hard cock in our mouths!!!

Simultaneously, we both spermed! At that point, we were both exhausted and just held each other, not wanting this encounter to end.

Eventually, he dressed to leave. We exchanged phone numbers and both swore that we wanted an encore. At least, I did. I wanted to shove my dick up his cute little bubble butt, and to feel him inside of me.

It didn't happen. Well, at least, not for a long time....

No comments:

Post a Comment