Monday, April 15, 2013

Here We Go Again - Part 1

Here We Go Again

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

Another major storm but bring it on sucka we're ready this time.  Chris and I were really fucked and not the way we like after the last major storm so we went to town making ourselves ready for another.  That was about a year ago and now another storm is threatening to hit.  Last time we lost electric, heat, had broken pipes, you name it.  This time we're ready. 
Over the past year we had propane powered generator installed on the side of the house with the largest tank allowed.  We can run all but our electric stove on it.  Of course they recommend you only use it sparingly but I can do that.  We also had a beautiful wood burning stove installed in our living room.  The entire front of it is glass but it will heat the entire house if we need.  Matter of fact we do use it to supplement our heat a lot. 
We also have an array of candles and camping lanterns and kerosene lanterns to light the house so we're covered on all ends.  I even made sure there were plenty of alcohol, beer, nonperishable food and lube in the house.  God forbid we run out of lube especially if we're stuck in the house any amount of time.  How would we ever be able to fuck, especially Chris.  He's as tight as a nat's ass, not that I’m complaining but you’re not getting in him with just spit and pre cum.  You need lube and plenty of it but I love him and I love to fuck his ass every chance I get.
We watched the weather report most of the night and saw nothing of what they were predicting so around 2 AM we went to bed.  I woke up first at 7 AM to get ready for work and found a foot of snow outside and it was coming down so hard we couldn't see the street.  I went back to bed and snuggled up to Chris.  When he felt me get back in bed he looked over his shoulder and said "I’m afraid to ask". 

“Don't” I said.  “We'll deal with it later.” 
With that he rolled over to face me and said “Good then we can deal with this now.”  He took my hand and guided it to his hard and throbbing cock under the sheets.  I smiled and said to him "With pleasure" as I slid down under the sheets.  I massaged his chest as I took his cock in my mouth and he rolled so he was now laying on his back.  I shifted under the sheets so I was between his legs and started to suck his cock for all it was worth.  I loved the feel of his uncut 10 inches in my throat and never could get enough.
I had him moaning and begging to let him cum in no time but I kept edging him along till there was just no stopping him and his cock exploded in my mouth.  His cum taste's great and when he was done I moved up to his mouth and kissed him giving him what was left of his cum from my mouth at the same time.  We always ate each other’s as well as our own cum. 
After Chris came I jumped out of bed and told him better get a shower in before we lose electric forgetting about the generator but still don't want to take a good thing for granted.  We always shower together every morning and today was no exception.  In Chris came and started to scrub my back and my crack.  By the time we were done showering he was hard again and had me leaning against the wall half bent over and was entering me while holding onto my hips and telling me you ready baby.
I answered in actions instead of words and just backed my ass all the way down his cock till his pubes were tickling my ass.  He started to pump inside me as the water cascaded over us and within minutes he pulled out and shot a load all over my back watching it get washed down the drain.  I playfully yelled at him.  “Why did you waste it? My ass was hungry for that load.  Now you’re just going to have to do it all over again after breakfast.”  Chris laughed and got out of the shower and pulled on a pair of sweats.  His cock swung back and forth as he walked.  Why he put them on is beyond me.
We ate breakfast and then settled in to relax and just hang out.  Chris was reading a book and I was just sitting watching the snow from the front window.  The entire time I sat there my cock kept twitching.  I was fucking horny and wanted to get me some of Chris's ass.  I made a few jokes about fucking in front of the fire and he just laughed them off and went back to his book.  I'll get him.  I turned the heat up a little bit and stoked the fire.  About a half hour later I turned the heat up a little more.  The house was getting hot as hell.  I know Chris had to be sweating his ass off.  The sweat was running down my sides from my arm pits and the sweat from my balls was running down my legs.  I watched as he kept shifting in the chair and readjusting his balls. 
Finally he got up and headed for the bedroom.  I followed.  When he dropped his sweats saying he was taking a shower to rinse off the sweat I pushed him down on the bed telling him not before I fuck that hot ass of yours and pinned his arms to the bed.  He laughed and said “Now how can I resist such a tempting offer.”  With that he lifted his legs up so far that his knees were almost alongside his head.  I dove in and started to rim his ass.  I knew he liked that and it made him hotter than hell.  He always loved when I rimmed him before fucking him.  I buried my face in his ass crack and licked and tongue fucked his hole till he screamed “ALRIGHT ALREADY FUCK ME.” 
I had been able to reach the lube while rimming him so my cock was good and greased up.  I aimed it at his ass and pushed hard.  He loved it when I fucked him like a wild animal.  He grunted and said "Oh yeah baby you know how I like it.  Fuck me hard.  I want it so hard I can't walk.  Give it to me."  I was ramming his ass so hard it hurt my groin and my balls were slapping his ass so hard I was in pain but I kept on going.  He was thrashing his head from side to side and had reached up and grabbed me to hug me but ended up clawing my back and screaming as he shot a load without even touching himself.  I came soon after that shooting a very large load of cum so deep in him I figured he was digesting it in his stomach.  He laughed when we finally calmed down from our little fuck and said to me "You wanted to make sure I felt that didn't you."  I told him “Well you said to and I was just doing what my man said.”  He laughed and said “I’ll be burping your load for a week.  I think it's in my throat not my ass.”

No comments:

Post a Comment