Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Bodybuilder - Part 2


The Bodybuilder

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2 

I went out on stage with 2 other guys and when the music started we started to go through our routines.  I took my time and was really enjoying it.  I won the first round.  We went back to my dressing room and applied another coat of oil and the coach as I started to call him sucked my cock back to hardness.  I could get used to that I thought.
I won the next 3 sets and was in the last line up when he had me change suits.  This one actually did bury itself in the crack of my ass and was so small in front my cock head kept poking out.  Believe it or not I won the last set and the first prize.  It was $500.  Coach told me we were going to celebrate but I had to shower and change first.  There was no shower at the stadium and we had to stay overnight anyhow so coach had gotten a room in a hotel next to the stadium.  When he opened the door it was one double bed in the room.  “All I could get” he said “so we'll have to share.”
I got into the shower and was trying to wash all the oil off but it wasn't easy.  Coach came in and offered to help and before I could say no pulled the curtain back to show he was naked and climbed into the shower with me.  He lathered me up and just kept it up till he got the oil off in one area and then went to another.  It felt like he was giving me a massage and I told him so.
Once we were done we both walked out into the bedroom naked and I lay on the bed because for some reason I felt real tired.  Coach had me lay on my stomach and started to massage me.  It felt good and I told him he was putting me to sleep.  He just told me to relax and go with it.  I was about to fade off and I felt something strange.  Coach spread my ass cheeks apart and was licking my hole.  It felt good and I moaned.  
He lay on top of me and told me to relax and enjoy.  I was almost asleep when I felt his cock head at my hole and pressure as he pushed in.  I was so relaxed I just lay there and moaned.  He slowly entered me and pushed just a little further in with each stroke.  Man it felt good.  He was soon fucking me so hard I was rocking back and forth on the bed.  My cock was pinned between me and the sheet and it felt like I was getting jerked off. 
Not long after he entered me I shot a big load into the sheets and very soon after that he shot a load into me.  He instantly pulled out and crawled down to my ass where he spread my cheeks apart and started to suck his cum out of my ass.  Now it really felt strange.   When he was done he told me to roll over.  I was still rock hard and he took my cock in his mouth and sucked me till I shot another load.
We never did make it out to eat that night choosing to stay in and fuck the night away.  Coach taught me that first night how to suck cock and fuck an ass as well as how to enjoy getting fucked and the many positions you could fuck in.
I entered a lot more competitions and was making good money at it for some time.  My parents wondered why coach and I always traveled together and even if it was close to home we got a room and stayed at least one night out.  Of course I couldn't tell them it was because coach and I would be fucking the night away. 
Every competition i won meant entering another one somewhere else to defend my title.  Every competition also meant another night I would enjoy fucking with my coach.  That of course doesn't mean we didn't fuck at home as well but staying out all night in a motel and fucking added some flare to it.  Coach sometimes made it interesting too.  Like the night I walked in to find like 75 candles lit in the room and we fucked by candlelight all night long and the time he brought hand cuffs and leather gags and other bondage stuff and fucked all night long taking turns restraining each other. 
In other words sometimes ye who laugh last laughs best.  They all laughed at me all through school.  Now I was making good money showing off my body and getting laid regularly unlike them.  They had all gone to shit after high school.  The last time I saw one of my torturers he was a fat balding small dicked jackass that paid big money to come and see me on stage and here I was a well build, oiled, hot piece of ass getting laid nightly.  Shoes on the other foot now sucka and it fits better on me than it did you.

No comments:

Post a Comment