Thursday, April 4, 2013

One Day


"ONE DAY...."

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Brian knocked....the door opened...he was pleasantly surprised!  He was greeted by a mostly naked stranger.   He wore only a towel around his waist.  The towel was positioned in a way that it exposed his erect cock.

 

The hot stranger said, "Come on in!  You must be my brother's friend.  Travis had to run some errands and said to expect you.  I'm supposed to entertain you till he comes back.  He may not be back for a while.   I'm Arron, the middle brother in the family."

Brian was ushered inside.  He was too flabbergasted to say anything.  He couldn't even concentrate on anything but Arron's big dick.

Arron tossed aside the towel, which got Brian even more excited.  Big cut cocks apparently ran in Travis's family.  (He had only seen Travis naked on one occasion last year in the shower after gym class.  Brian was totally impressed and had to cut short his shower before his admiration was on display.)
 
"I surprised my brother today with a visit.  I was just heading off to take a shower.  Come to the bathroom with me and keep me company.  We can get acquainted."


 
It was nothing less than an extremely erotic show for Brian, as Arron both showered and worked his hard body in the glass shower stall.  He began by lathering his cute bubble butt.  Over and over, he soaped those two round mounds and up and down his crack.

Brian's hard-on was threatening to bust the seams of his old worn shorts.  It got even worse when Arron turned in Brian's direction to lather up his hard cock and balls.  Brian had never showered longer than ten minutes, this was a half-hour long SHOW!

Brian couldn't resist the temptation any longer.  He unzipped and pulled his hard dick out of his pants and began stroking himself.

Arron emerged from the shower.  "My brother is a straight idiot!  I'm sure he doesn't know you are gay!  He must be blind... you are fucking hot!   Obviously, you like looking at my big dick.  Take this towel and dry me off.  I'm pretty sure that we will have enough time for a little fun before Travis comes home.  Afterall, I was told to entertain you. " 

No comments:

Post a Comment