Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Summer - Part 1


Summer

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2


I enjoy summer.  It is time to get out of the house and head for the park and do my favorite pastime of sun bathing. 

It finally was warm enough to head to the park.  I drove around looking for any other sun bathers.  Only one guy was laying on a blanket.  I parked the car.  The guy sat up and was checking me out.  I grabbed my stuff from the back seat and walked over to be close but not too close to this guy.  He looked about my age and was rather nice looking.  He had on shorts. 
I spread my blanket and pulled off my shirt.  He kept looking at me.  I pulled off my shorts and let him see me in my Speedo.  He licked his lips and raised his one leg.  I could see up his shorts and noticed his cock was hard.  I was getting hard and reached in to my waistband and rearranged my now rock hard cock.  That got his attention. 

In one quick swoop of his hand, he gathered his things and walked over to me.  His cock stuck out and formed a tent in the front of his shorts. 

“Mind if I join you?  My name is Steve.”  We shook hands.  “My name is Jay.”  Steve laid facing me.  He positioned his legs so that I now had a clear shot of seeing his cock and balls.   It was magnificent.  He was cut with a really nice mushroom head.  He had to be at least seven inches.  His balls were hanging down and I wished I had them in my mouth.

I looked around the park and it was empty.  I sat up and reached in to grab his cock and held it.  It was rock hard. I pulled it forward to release it from the confines of his shorts.  In the sunlight it looked great.  I cupped his balls and they were smooth.  His bush of hair surrounding his cock was trimmed and soft to the touch.

I stroked it a few times.  He said “Wait.”  But it was too late as cum shot up and landed on his chest.  I watched it erupt and a nice load started to pool on his chest. 

I looked around and the park was still empty.  Steve said ‘Your turn.”  I pulled the waistband of my Speedo down to below my balls.  He said “Do it.”  I started to masturbate.  Steve let his hand rest on my leg and he moved his hand up my leg and then he grabbed my balls.  That was all I needed as cum shot out of my cock.  I released my cock and Steve grabbed it and milked out the last drops of cum.   

We both grabbed our towels and wiped ourselves clean.  We laid back down and soaked in the sun rays.

No comments:

Post a Comment