Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Bartender - Part 1


The Bartender

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2
22 years old, out on my own, built like I don't know how to describe except hot and hung like a fucking horse and I wasn't happy.  I’m in the same job I was in in high school.  I’ve gotten a few promotions and raises so I was making a decent paycheck but still not happy.  I had a nice car, nice apartment and still not happy.  There was just something missing in my life.

I went out one Friday night to this little hole in the wall club I always went to when I wanted to fuck my brains out.  I never had a problem finding a nice ass to bury my cock in and I thought that this would cheer me up.  The door man knew me and pointed out a few prospective newbies. 
One caught my eye but he was behind the bar.  I talked to the door man for a while and kept watching the guy behind the bar.  The more I watched the harder my cock got.  Even the door man noticed and told me better get some ice for that cock or you’re gonna tear right through those pants.  I laughed and went and got a drink.
I found out the new guy was the new bartender and his name was Danny. He was hired from the guest bartender night they have once a month.  He had brought in more money in one night than the last 3 guest bartenders did and got a lot of inquiries about if he was becoming permanent.  We talked most of the night while I drank.
I couldn't help but tell him he was hot as hell.  After all he was just 21, same age as me.   He was wearing work boots and shorts short enough to show everything and trust me they did.  He had to keep tucking his cock back up into the pants leg if you wanted to call it that and they only came high enough over his cock to half cover his pubic hair. 
He had the cutest little alligator tattoo on his left hip too.  His abs were tight as hell developed into an 8 pack and his pec's stood out with his nipples seeming to balance on the ends.  His nipple rings actually dangled in midair from them.  His face was indescribably handsome.  Just the right amount of scruff, deep blue eyes, long black eye lashes and black hair cut just right to enhance everything.
When I went to leave Danny was outside just standing around talking with a few people.  I got in my car and was about to leave when I noticed he was walking down the street.  I pulled over when I got next to him and asked if he needed a ride.  He said he only lived a few blocks but I insisted.
He got in the car and sure enough out popped his cock head again.  This time he didn't bother to tuck it back in.  When we got to his place he offered me a beer and said it was such a hot night if I wanted we could go for a swim too that there was a pool out back.  I shut the car off and said sure.  “Sounds fine.” 
We walked into and through the house getting a few beers on our way to the pool.  Once on the back patio he dropped his shorts and said I hope you don't mind but I like to skinny dip.  I sure didn't mind.  His cock wasn't as long or as thick as mine but his ass was nice and round with no tan line. It was a perfect bubble butt.  I love bubble butts
He dove in and I followed right behind.  We swam back and forth and dunked each other and horsed around in the pool for a while. I even got on the diving board and did a few fancy dives.  Danny floated in the pool watching and distracted me with his big cock just flopping all over his abs.  Finally I dove in and swam to him and said if you’re not going to control that thing give it to someone who's willing to try.
He swam to the side of the pool and jumped out and went in the house.  I followed not knowing what he was doing.  His room was on the main floor of the house so we walked right into his room from the patio.  He lay on the bed sprawled out in all his glory and said "Go ahead if you think you can.  There’s just one thing.  My parents are upstairs so no screaming.  They are used to moans from time to time and me entertaining in the pool but no outright fucking and causing a ruckus in the middle of the night.”
I nodded and crawled from the foot of the bed kissing and licking his legs from his toes all the way up to his balls.  I purposely went around his balls and cock and continued up his abs to his nipples and then his neck and then right for his lips and sucked gently on his lower lip before kissing him deeply all the while playing with his cock.  He couldn't help but moan especially when I took my fingers to rub his pre cum all over just the tip of his cock around his piss hole.  You know the real sensitive area most of us guys have.
I looked into his eyes and said “I thought you said we had to be quiet.”  He said “Fuck that, just don't scream fuck me.”  With that he pushed me down towards his cock and told me to suck him.  Gladly I took his cock in my mouth all the way to its root. My nose buried in a surprisingly very thick bush of pubic hair.  Most guys trim or shave now a days but not him.  His was wild and full.  I actually let go of his cock to chow down on his crotch and his pubes. Even that made him crazy.
I went back to sucking his cock and edged him a couple of times before I started kissing my way down his thighs again.  When I got half way below his knees I spread his legs apart and started to lift them onto my shoulders.  He helped by propping his hands under his waist lifting himself off the mattress.  I leaned in and guided my cock to his hole and just rubbed it over his hole a few times. 
He finally yelled "Well fuck me already".  When he did I rammed it into him deep.  It was dry so I didn't get all the way in but maybe 2/3's of the way.  He yelled again.  I kept staring into his eyes and told him “I thought you said not to yell.”  He got this needy look on his face and said “Shut the fuck up and fuck me damn it.”  I started to move in and out and with the way I leak pre cum he was lubed by the 3rd stroke and I was balls deep in his ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment