Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The New Teach - Part 1


The New Teach

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 3

I purposely went to college far from home.  It’s my first year. I’m tired of hiding who and what I am.  I’m a hot, well developed, well hung, tight rounded ass hunk that likes to suck cock and take it up the ass.  In other words I’m hot and gay.  Back home people suspected but I was buried in my books and carried a 4.0 average so most thought I was just making sure I’d keep up my grades instead of chasing pussy like all the other guys.
I got a scholarship for sports and for my grade point average so I had my pick of schools and it wasn't going to cost me much of anything.  Now at school I really didn't advertise but I didn't hide the fact I was gay, especially in the showers when in gym class.  I picked a school that required me to take gym to keep my scholarship.  It also helped me keep my body in shape.
Well today we went through cross country running since no one showed up as coach/teacher so the assistant told us just run the cross country run and call it a day.  It was long and grueling and when I was done my legs hurt like hell and I was sweaty and stunk like I don't know what.  I got to the locker room, stripped and headed right for the showers.  I never wrapped a towel around me to or from the showers because it made the guys jealous.  My cock was long and thick and made some of these pencil dicked idiots drool in envy.

I just stood under the steaming hot water and let it run over my body.  I looked fantastic in there wet.  It was a communal shower so everyone saw everyone no matter what.  Now like I said my cock is long and thick.  So much so that when I stand up straight my cock sticks out and points down from the weight.  I love to lift it up when their watching to wash between my legs and my balls.  I always manage to hold it straight up.   It touches my stomach above my belly button.
We were all in the shower when Teach as he likes to be called now showed in the archway to the shower and introduced himself to a shower full of naked guys.  He pointed at me and said in my office.  I told him I’d be right there and he said “no NOW.”  I didn't even stop to rinse off and grabbed my towel.  I thought to myself “What the fuck did I do now.”

I walked in and Teach closed and locked the door.  He walked over to the couch along the wall and sat down.  “We need to talk” he said.  He had on sweats and I could see the bulge growing in his crotch.  He started to rub it.  I stood there with my towel wrapped around my neck.  “I watched you on the end of your run and in the shower.”  With that he pulled the waist band of his sweats down and hooked them under his balls to expose a hardening 9 inch cock. 
“Get over here on your knees and suck my cock” he said.  I was shocked but did exactly as told.  He hadn't showered yet for the day and the aroma of his crotch and sweaty balls was all I needed to make me hard as a rock.  I took just the head of his cock in my mouth and he pushed me all the way down saying “No playing around this time suck me off.”
He grabbed me by the hair and forced my head up and down on his hard cock.  His head was laying back on the couch and his eyes were closed.  “Yeah make daddy feel good” he said.  He picked up the pace.  “You suck cock well.  Daddy’s gonna reward you real soon” and with that he said “Ah here comes your reward.”  Then he said “Here it is.”  With that he forced me down till my nose was in the very thick hairy pubes of his crotch and he shot his load in my throat.  I didn't get to taste it he shot so deep and fast.
Once done he pulled me off his cock and then pulled his sweats up to his waist again.  “Like I said”  he started “you suck cock pretty good.  Next time we'll see how you can take it up the ass.  Now go put on your running shorts and run the track again.”  I looked at him “but teach?”  He yelled “I said go run the track again.  It will throw off any suspicions that we may have done anything in here except me criticize you for something.”
With that he opened the door and told me “now do as I say and don't do it again.  Run the track 3 times.”  I slipped on a pair of shorts, no jock, no shirt,  and headed for the door.  Everyone was staring.  I ran the track with ease and came back only to strip and go re-shower.  By then everyone was gone and teach stood in the archway and watched the entire time.  I gave him a good show and intended on giving him a nice tight ass the next time.  I can't wait to get his cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment