Saturday, April 6, 2013

Summer Coming - Part 2


Summer Coming

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2
I woke in the middle of the night and even though the room was dark I felt someone staring at me.  When I turned the light on, there was the kid next to the bed.  “The couch is uncomfortable.  Mind if I sleep in here?”  I just slid over and he got under the sheet.  I turned off the light and lay down.  Minutes later he was wrapping his arms around me and his leg was draped over mine.  “You mind?” he whispered.  I shook my head no.  Minutes went by and I felt him reach down and start playing with my cock.
I turned over and told him “Don't start anything you don't intend on finishing one way or another.”  He shook his head yes as he continued to play with me.  Again minutes passed and then he looked at me and asked if I would suck him again.  I told him “I'll turn around and suck you as long as you at least play with me.”  When he smiled I knew I had him.  I turned around and took his cock in my mouth.  As he stroked me I moaned around his cock.  He loved it.  I brought him to the edge more than once and then slid a finger in his ass as I deep throated him and played with his prostrate.
He went nuts.  “Man that feels so good” he said.  I took my mouth off his cock and told him “and once you got used to it my cock would feel even better.” 

“I don't know about that” he said.  All the time we were talking I still had my finger in his ass and was slowly fingering him.  He got very quiet for a second and then he rolled over.  “If you promise to be gentle” and then he got quiet again.  I slowly spread his ass cheeks apart with my hands and licked at and around his hole, lightly blowing on it and sticking my tongue in it.  I like doing this and I could tell he liked me doing it. 
After a good long time of this I lay on his back but tried to keep most of my weight on my arms knowing how burnt he was.  I rubbed my cock in his crack and just kept rubbing it up and down.  He was moaning slightly and had his eyes closed but i could see he was breaking out in a smile.  I finally decided it was time and lifted myself up a little more which angled my cock just right to stick in his hole as it brushed across it.  Slowly I pushed in and could feel him tensing up. 

“Relax baby and go with it.  Breathe slowly and deeply and concentrate on the feeling.  You’ll love it.”  Slowly ever so slowly I pushed in him.  He didn't stop me and soon, sooner than I thought I was buried balls deep inside his tight virgin ass.  I waited a second and then began a slow motion in and out.  They were short strokes at first and then a little bit more and more till I was pulling all but the head out and then pushing back in.  I was careful not to go too fast and get too rough.

Eventually I could feel his ass coming up to meet my inward thrust and hear him moaning in pleasure.  His ass never loosened up.  He stayed tight as the first time I entered him.  Taking my time I lasted a long time and enjoyed fucking him completely but alas all good things have to come to an end.  Eventually I felt that familiar feeling we guys all know so well.  The feeling in our balls just before they let loose with a load that is going to travel the length of our cock and fill the ass or mouth that is giving us so much pleasure, in this case the kids tight ass.  Once I finished shooting I pulled out.  I didn't want to abuse a good thing and I definitely wanted to get a crack at that tight ass again.

He rolled over on his back and was staring at the ceiling.  “Man, you were right.  That was fucking fantastic.”  I lay next to him and was lightly caressing his chest and abs and said “I’m glad you enjoyed it.  Now, if you’re up to it, you can find out what it's like to fuck someone in the ass.”  He rolled to his side and said “You'd let me fuck you too?”  I shook my head yes.

I reached over him and got the lube and greased up his cock and then lay on my back and lifted and spread my legs telling him to put my knees on his shoulders.  Once he had me on his shoulders I reached under and grabbed his cock and guided it to my hole and told him to gently push.  I felt his head enter and told him “Ok now slowly push in.  Once you’re in all the way do a few slow strokes and then go for it.”  He looked down at me while he was pushing in and repeated “Go for it?”

I told him “Yeah.  I want you to wail on my ass with your cock.  Fuck me like you've never fucked before in your life.  Slam into me hard and fast.  I want to feel your balls slapping my ass.  You asked for it” he said.  Once he was in he started to move faster and faster in my ass.  He even used the headboard for leverage to fuck deeper and faster.  I loved every minute of it and let him know.  I can get very verbal when I want to and I wanted to tonight.  It didn't take him long to build up a load and deposit it deep inside me. 

I shocked him when he pulled out because I spun around real quick and swallowed his cock and cleaned him good with my mouth.  When I was done you would never have thought he had just fucked someone and came in their ass.  He was breathing heavy and told me “Man this is better than beating off any day.”  I laughed and said “That's the general idea.”

I rolled over and shut off the light and said “Let’s get some sleep.  If you’re up to it we'll go at it again”   he laughed.  “If I’m up to it.  I’m ready now.”  I looked at him and said “I can see but I’m tired so we'll have to get some sleep and then you can fuck me again” I said.  “Only if you agree to fuck me first.”  I looked at his face and said “So I guess you are trying to tell me you like getting fucked.”  He just smiled and lay down and said “Time to get rest.  I have a great idea how to start our day tomorrow.”  The kid stayed with me the entire week end and came back many weekends afterwards.  Always ending the same way with him naked as soon as he came in the door and staying that way in my bed till he left. 

Who was I to argue.

No comments:

Post a Comment