Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Summer - Part 2


Summer

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

As I laid on my blanket soaking up the sun rays, I drifted off to sleep.  I had a nice nap, when I woke up from sleeping.  I felt the warm sun beating down on me and felt a hand on my cock.  I opened my eyes and this cute guy was stroking my cock.  I was totally naked.  It was the same guy as before.  I was rock hard from his manipulation of my cock.  He stroked me for a while and then played with my balls. 
He placed his mouth on my cockhead.  His tongue swirled around my cockhead and sent waves of shivers up and down my body.  Precum dripped from my peephole.  He sued his tongue to licked the precum from the tip of my cock. 

He waited a moment and inspected my cock before he started to suck my cock.  I looked at him sucking me and then noticed he was also naked.  His cock was also hard.  I reached to grab his cock but he was too far away from me.  He moved around to where his cock was over my face.  I opened my mouth.  He shoved his cock deep into my throat.  I was not ready for it and gagged.  He pulled out and I grabbed ahold of his cock to make sure I could handle it. 
Being outside and sucking each other cock was an awesome feeling.   I was getting too excited and felt my balls rise and then I shot my load.  I was exhausted.  He started to work his cock in and out my mouth.  He humped my face faster and faster and then cum started to fill my mouth.  I swallowed as fast as I could and it overflowed out the sides of my mouth.  He removed his cock.  It was still dripping cum.  I watched as the remaining drops of cum dripped out of his cock and landed on my lips. 

We laid on our blankets for a while not saying too much.  When it was time to go, we made a date to meet again at the park.  He got into his car and waved as he drove off.  I can’t wait to see him naked once again.        

No comments:

Post a Comment