Sunday, April 7, 2013

Talkin' Dirty


"TALKIN' DIRTY!"

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

 

"Oh Shit!!!  I can't believe you came that fast!  I love a mouthfull of your cum, but this was just supposed to be foreplay!"

"Sorry, Russ!  I hadn't nutted in three weeks.  How the fuck could I, with my Mother visiting?  I told you when you put my dick in your mouth that I was really horny."

"You're always fucking horny Dave!  How was I to know that the one time I felt like getting fucked, you would shoot off your load and go limp in two minutes?"

"Give me a little time and I will get it up again!  In the meantime, just lay back and let me suck your cock.  God, you are hard as a rock right now!  You should be fucking me!"

"Not tonight Dave!  I told you on the phone that I wanted to change it up tonight.  Sometimes,  I wonder why the two of us are 'fuck buddies'!   We both like to 'bottom'!"

"Russ, don't be so quick to give up on the two of us.  I guarantee, I will make this happen, my next load will be up your hot ass!"

 
"Oh, fuck Dave!  You give 'head' better than anyone I know!.... I never get tired of getting a good blow-job from you....Oh shit!..... Take it,.... take it all,.... yeah, go balls deep!....  That's it!  Now work my shaft!.....Suck on my balls!.....Yes!...Yes...Yes!   Now back to my dick....  And ease up on the head! ...... You are an incredible cock sucker!.....  What are you doing?  Why did you stop?"

"Just fucking relax!  I'm starting to get a little excited myself again.  I know you like a little tongue action in and around your hole.   Throw those legs up in the air and give me a little access."

 
"Oh God, yes Dave!.......  Lick up and down my crack like that!......  That feels incredible!......  Oh shit!  Work my hole! .... YES!..... YES!.... YES!......  Stick your tongue in!......  Ohhhh Yes! ....Oh, Fuck!....YOU HAVE AN AMAZING TONGUE!.....Work it!....Work it!....  why are you stopping again?"

"Because, all of this dirty talk has gotten me so excited that I am HARD again and ready to give you what you want!  Relax that hole, because I'm ready to go in!"

 
"Just shove it in!  Don't be gentile!  You know, that when I want it, I like it rough!!! .... God!!! you feel enormous inside of me!.....  It hurts sooo good! ..... Go ahead! Pump my ass!......  Deeper if you can!  That's it!........  You're hitting the right place!.....  Fuck me!.. Fuck me!... Fuck me! .... Yes!... YES!.... YES! ...... You're making me cum!  I'm cumming, but don't stop!........  Do it!...  I want your cum in my hole! ..... Yes! I can feel you emptying your nuts inside of me!...  OHHHHH!.....  Don't pull out!  Stay inside of me as long as you can!  I don't care if your dick is soft, as long as it is in me!"

" It feels amazing to have my dick surrounded in your ass with the load I just gave you.  Like nature's own lubricant.  Just keep talking dirty to me.  Who knows?  Maybe, we can do it again!  I'm starting to like being a top to your 'bottom'!"

No comments:

Post a Comment