Monday, April 29, 2013

Sal - Part 1

Sal

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

Ok.  It’s been too long.  I’ve been single for almost 2 years now and tired of my hand.  I got on line to a local sex site and picked myself out what I thought was one I could have a lot of fun with.  I e-mailed him half expecting not to hear for a few days. I just about sent the e-mail and got an answer.
He was a little more than I wanted to spend but from the pictures he sent I was willing to go the extra cash.  I asked when he was available and got the answer whenever.  I figured lets push it and I said half hour.  His answer was “Give me your address and I’ll be right there.”  Come to find out the guy lived on the other side of the same apartment complex I lived in.  He said he'd be over in 15 minutes that he would walk.
I quickly jumped up and ran for the shower.  I washed up quick, trimmed my pubes and was just drying off when there was a knock on the door.  I figured I was going to be getting naked anyhow so just wrapped a towel around me and opened the door.  The pictures I had seen did not do the man standing in front of me justice. 
He stepped inside and closed the door.  “Hi, I’m Salvatore, Sal for short” he said.  “Where would you like to get started and what would you like to start with?” he said.  He was straight forward and up front.  “You’re paying for a service and that's what you’re going to get.”  I suggested sitting on the couch and getting to know each other and maybe make out a little. 
He led me to the couch and sat down.  As I was turning to sit he pulled the towel off me.  “mmmmm nice” he said.  “Nice tight looking ass and a hot cock and balls to go along with.  This is going to be fun.”  He asked me my name and I told him I was Nick.  “Well Nick what are you into?”  I told him it had been so long I didn't know anymore.  While we talked he moved closer to me and put his one arm around my shoulders and with his other he reached down and was caressing my cock and balls. 
It had been so long since a man other than myself had touched me I was on fire.  He was sending shock waves of pleasure through me just with his touch.  He leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips.  When he pulled away he looked at me and knew how staved I was for affection.  When he pulled away and looked at me my head was still tilted back, eyes closed, lips pursed for a kiss and my chest rising and falling from me breathing heavily. 
He kissed me again and this time moved to my ears and nuzzled on my ear lobe before moving down my neck to my nipples and playing with them with his tongue making them stand straight up and pointed.  From there he worked his way down licking and sucking on my abs and sticking his tongue in my belly button.  All the time playing with my cock and balls and spreading my pre cum all over the head of my cock making it slick and sending even more shock waves through my crotch.
He finally pulled his arm from around my shoulders and moved down to my crotch and licked my cock and balls and my crotch all around.  He moved off the couch to between my legs and lifted and pulled them till my ass was on the edge of the cushions before he bent over and started licking and sucking my balls and then working his way around and laying on his back tilting his head back and licking my ass and forcing his tongue into my crack and hole.
I was in total bliss and he knew it.  I was gurgling and moaning and groaning and telling him how good it felt.  I meant every word I said too and I was not faking it.  He finally turned around on his knees and lifted my legs so my ass was high in the air and he went for the gold and really rimmed me long and hard.  I was able to pant the words that if he kept it up I was going to cum and he backed down a bit.
When he got to my place he was carrying a little back bag like a shaving kit or something.  He put my legs down and stood up and did a slow strip tease for me.  I went to stroke my cock and he pushed my hand away.  “That is for me to do” he said as he slid his pants down.  He had this really hot looking see through mesh jock on.  It couldn't have been much bigger than a 3 X 3 square and he had his cock rolled into it so it was a very full very prominent pouch.
When he took the jock off you could hear me inhale deeply at the sight of his cock.  He was I figured about 10 X 6.  He wasn't totally hard yet and he made me nervous.  I knew he was going to fuck me because we had discussed that on line but I didn't know if he was going to fit now.  Once he was naked and done a little dance for me he reached for his little black bag and pulled out a bottle of lube.

No comments:

Post a Comment