Friday, April 5, 2013

Summer Coming - Part 1

Summer Coming

Story by Larry
Part 1 of 2

 

The summer is coming.  It is almost time for my favorite summer pass time. For the past 10 years I’ve gone nude sunbathing and fucking in the dunes.  Ever since I was 16 and got my driver’s license I would go to the beach and set up a blanket and just bake my ass. Literally.  Now I have things down to a science.  I have a cart with big wheels on it that makes it easy to pull through the sand.  I strap a small cooler that carries a six pack and a sandwich to the base.  Then I strap a blanket to the handles along with my wind shield.  You know the type, like a half moon tent type thing.  To finish things off I have a beach chair that straps to the handles holding it all together. Now at 26 with all this down to a science all I need is warm weather and I’m set.
Well I got my wish this week end it's nice and warm.  It was time to start working on this year’s tan.  Everything was ready so I put it in the car, put the top down, had my daisy duke shorts as my friends call them and a string tank on and off I went.  It’s about half hour drive to the beach and you have to cross a bridge.  They don't allow you to walk across so there are always people hitching to get over.  Today was no different.
I saw this long blonde hair kid with his thumb out and slammed on the brakes.  He smiled and jumped in.  “Man you don't know how long I’ve been standing there.  Thanks” he said.  I happened to glance at his lap and noticed his cock head coming out the bottom of his shorts.  Well that told me he was heading for the nude beach.  We talked as I crossed the bridge and when he saw my little cart he laughed.  “Prepared aren't we?”  I smiled and said “Yup.  I am ready to spend the day.
I headed for the gay nude section and he was right behind me. We ended up walking together and talking.  He had just turned 18 and was looking to get out on his own but right now had little money so he was doing the next best thing, anything for free.  I found a nice spot right near one of the paths to the dunes.  I spread out my blanket and beach chair and stripped naked and lay down.  He was looking around and I told him “Plenty of room on here if you want.” 
He sat on the blanket still in his shorts and shirt.  I told him you’re not going to get a tan like that.  Timidly he got up and stripped off his shorts and shirt.  He had a fantastic build and an adequate cock.  I’d say 7 or 8 inches.  It wasn't more than an hour later then guys started heading for the dunes.  He asked what was so special up there so I told him.  He looked horrified.  “Outside? In plain sight?”  That’s when i asked him how long he had been out.  Well, I come to find out he wasn't really out.  He was on the fence.
I decided to help him make up his mind.  I took him by the hand and headed into the dunes.  I found a nice little area very secluded and then spun him around and got on my knees and sucked his cock deep in my throat.  It didn't take me long to get him off either.  We went back to the blanket and I asked him what he thought.  “Man, I don't know.  You were great and all” he said “but I don't know.”  We spent the rest of the day talking and watching the guys go in and out of the dunes. 
I followed a few in and got and gave a few blow jobs and even fucked an ass and got fucked myself twice.  Not bad for a day at the beach.  It was getting late so I told the kid I was going to pack up.   He looked at himself and said “I should have done that long time ago.  Look how red I am.”  He was burnt to a crisp.  He just about could get his shorts on without wincing.  We walked slowly to the car and I offered him a ride home not just over the bridge.
He was happy to accept.  When I asked where he was going I found out he lived only a mile from me.  In conversation he didn't really want to go home but he didn't want to get stuck at the beach either.  I told him “Look.  We’ll go to my house.  You can get naked again and put some cream on to ease that burn.”  As soon as we got in the door he took his shorts off.  He was in so much pain.
I went and got a cream for sunburn and handed it to him to put on.  He was soon getting very at ease with me and asked me to put the cream on his back and ass.  I was happy to help.  As I was putting it on his ass and I managed to slip my hand in his crack and brush over his hole.  He jumped and said “Hey man no back door.”
I told him to stay for dinner, nothing special just burgers and he said he had to make a call.  I heard him on the phone and figured from the conversation he called home.  I got his attention and told him “If that's home tell them you’re staying at a friend’/s house and stay here tonight.  We’ll use the cream a few more times so you can wear clothes tomorrow.”  He nodded and told whoever it was he wouldn't be home at all and hung up.
“She is not happy, but oh well.  I’m 18 and she has to cut the apron strings sooner or later.”  I laughed.  I knew who he was talking about I went through the same thing.  I spread a towel on a chair in the kitchen so the cream wouldn't get all over and gave him a beer.  Then I started making dinner.  After we ate I put the cream on him again and got sheets to make the couch up for him.  From all the sun, I was tired and was going to turn in early.

No comments:

Post a Comment