Friday, April 12, 2013

The Bodybuilder - Part 1


The Bodybuilder

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

I’m 18 now but the beginning of my story starts at the age of 16 or actually earlier than that but the main part of the story really starts at age 16.  Growing up I was puny.  I was always picked on by the bullies in school.  I was ashamed of my body.  From early on I always thought my cock was too small.  Around the age of 16 things started to change for me.  
In my junior year of high school they offered a weight lifting class as part of gym.  It was an elective and I took it.  My parents thought I was crazy telling me my brain is what I should work on.  They said that weight lifting wasn't going to get me a scholarship to college.  I didn't have the heart to tell them I didn't want to go to college.
For some reason when I was in weight lifting class it made me feel good.  I started to lift daily.  The teacher must have taken a liking to me because he let me use the gym and all the equipment after school and even worked out with me giving me exercises to work out and build up each part of my body. 
I started eating healthy and using supplements.  I felt better but I didn't see results for some time.  The teacher told me to be patient so I just kept working out.  I worked in the school on a summer work program so I got to continue my workouts.  By mid senior year I couldn't figure out why people were staring at me.  I also couldn't figure out why my clothes were getting tight.  One afternoon after work out the teacher saw me and came in and asked how things were going
I told him I wasn't sure.  People were staring and my clothes were getting tight.  He laughed.  “Follow me” he said.  In his office was a full length mirror.  He told me to take my sweats off.  “Now do this” and he struck a pose.  When I did muscles started to pop out.  I was watching in the mirror and was amazed.  “That’s what their starring at” he said “and why your clothes are getting tight.  Your body is filling out with muscle instead of being puny or fat.”
I was finally seeing results from all my hard work.  It made me work harder.  My gym teacher worked with me on different work outs and told me he wanted me to compete in an amateur body building competition.  First prize was $500.  I figured what the hell what did I have to loose.  He told me not to worry about the uniform he would get it for me then he told me to start going to the tanning salon.  My muscles would show off better with a tan and some oil.
We worked twice as hard for months before the competition.  The day of competition he met me at the stadium where it was being held.  We had our own dressing room so we found it and closed the door.  “Strip” he said.  He was so matter of fact I didn't think anything of it.  I took my clothes off and folded them and put them on a chair in the corner.  When I turned around he was sitting on a folding chair in the middle of the room.
“Come here” he said.  He had a bottle of oil in his hand and just opened it and squirted it all over me from my neck down my chest.  He rubbed it in and then told me to turn around.  He did the back of my neck and all the way to my ass.  I thought it strange that he lingered on my ass rubbing oil inside and all over my hole but then I dismissed it as he told me to turn around again.
When I did he oiled first one leg then the other working his way up to my crotch.  He kept applying oil all around my thighs and above my cock and then suddenly leaned forward and sucked my cock into his mouth.  He had me by my ass cheeks so I couldn't pull away and his mouth felt so good I didn't put up much of a fight.  It sure beat me jerking off.
When he let go of my cock he said “it’s better if you’re hard for the competition now put this on.”  He handed me a smaller than micro bikini and I slipped it on.  It hiked up high on my hips holding my balls out prominently in a pouch and almost disappearing in my ass crack in the back.  “You want me to wear this on stage?” I asked.
“Yup.  The more oil and skin you show when going through the routine I taught you the better.”
Seconds later there was a knock on my door that they wanted me on stage.  My heart was beating and my cock was throbbing.  Coach said “Good luck.”  He squeeze my cock and it was now rock hard.  He pointed to the door and off I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment