Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The New Teach - Part 2

The New Teach

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 3

Practice was usually every other day so I didn't see Teach until 2 days later.  He went about business as usual and made no indication that he would want to fuck or anything.  We practiced for almost 2 hours and then went to the locker room to shower and change.  It was a Friday and a long week end so I wasn't in any hurry.  Everyone was going home but me. They ran in and ran out.  I was in the shower alone when Teach came to the opening to the shower and told me to move my ass he wanted to lock up.
I was puzzled but dried off quick and got dressed and left.  It wasn't till I was back in the dorm room that i reached in my pocket and found a paper with an address, and time.  “Be here at 10” was all it said and the address.  I had nothing to do and the bars were going to be dead since everyone went home so fuck it I looked up the address, got directions and headed out in enough time to get there by 10.
When I got there I found a note on the door.  “Come in. Hang your clothes on the hooks inside the door and sit naked in the living room.”  Now this was getting interesting.  I stripped quick and went in the living room to find it dimly lit by candles and a fire in the fire place.  I sat down and just naturally like anyone else my age leaned back and spread my legs wide open.
Teach came in a few minutes later and smacked me on the back of the head.  “Sit up straight.”  When he came around the chair I was sitting in, he was naked except for a jock and later on I would find out a cock ring. “Glad you decided to come” he said.  “Now, we have all weekend but I want to get started right away.”  He sat on a chair opposite me and said “Get on your knees and make my jock wet.  Suck my cock through my jock.”
I did as told and could feel my cock hanging between my legs getting hard.  I started to stoke myself and Teach sat back and moaned. “Yes that's nice, very nice.”  When his jock was dripping wet with cum and my saliva he pulled it to the side and told me “Now suck my cock.”  I took the head of his cock in my mouth and slowly slid his cock down into my throat and used my throat muscles to massage it.  He pushed and held my mouth all the way down on his cock.
“You’re going to love it tonight.  After you've finished sucking my cock I’m going to fuck your brains out.”  I shook my head and he said “I don't care what you want; I want that hot ass of yours.”  With that he let go of my head and I let go of his cock.  “You’re not going to get a fight from me on that.  I want to feel you inside me as well.
“Good” he said.  “Then follow me.”  We went into the bedroom and he had me lay on the bed.  He took out some lube and a bottle of poppers (I had never used them before) and a large dildo.  “Open your legs” he said.  I did as told and he started to massage me between my legs under my balls and up into my ass crack and across my ass hole.  He reached with his other hand and squeezed and pulled at one of my nipples.
“Your ass feels tight” he said.  “We’re going to have to open it up a bit before I fuck you.”  I just looked up at him and shook my head ‘yes’.  I had started to stroke his cock and it seemed even bigger in my hand than it did in my mouth.  He slid a finger in my hole and used it to fuck me slowly.  Then he slid another finger, and then 3 taking his time with each, all the time playing with one then the other nipple.  They were becoming very sensitive to the touch.
He bent down and took my cock in his mouth and sucked me down a few times before using his fingers to play with my prostrate and causing me to cum so hard I thought my cock was going to explode right off my body.  Once my orgasm subsided he pulled his fingers out of my ass and told me “Now that you’re primed, it's time.”  He rolled me over onto a pillow he had positioned next to me so my ass was somewhat in the air.  He got down between my legs and spread my ass cheeks apart.
The next thing I felt was his tongue flicking at my hole, tickling the hairs in my crack and around my hole.  He came up for air and told me the next time I want this hole shaved” he said “but we'll deal with it for now.”  He went back to chowing down on my ass and getting me wet and worked up, making me wiggle in anticipation of his cock in my ass.
I felt pressure as he lay on top of me, his hairy chest felt so good against my smooth skin.  He lay with his cock in my ass crack and moved up and down just sliding it over my hole.  I hope you’re ready because I plan on fucking you good” he said.  I nodded and he said “good.”  With that I felt him rise up a little and then pressure from his cock head on my hole.  You might want to inhale those poppers a few times he said and waited for me to take 2 hits in each nostril. 
My head started to spin and let me tell you it's a good thing because even though he was greased it felt like I was being pierced by the Empire State Building.  He was thick and long and just kept pushing.  It didn't take him long but he certainly filled my ass when he was all the way in.  “Take a few more hits” he said. 
I did as he told me and then handed him the bottle.  Once he put it down he pulled all but the head of his cock out and then slammed into me with a force I never felt before in my life.  Now I’ve been fucked a few times and once or two were rough but nothing like this.  I felt like I was bouncing up off the mattress like I was on a trampoline.  “Take my cock baby and take it all.”  He kept it up and I was starting to get concerned that he was never going to cum when he stopped in mid stroke.  “I have to stop for a minute I don't want to cum just yet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment