Sunday, April 21, 2013

Baby Sitting, Kenvin - Part 1


Baby Sitting, Kevin

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2


I neighbor was flagging me down as I came home from work. She had her cousin visiting from out of town.  Work had called her to come in and she wanted me to check on her cousin.  “He is down in the basement.  Just check up on him and make sure everything is ok.  His name is Kevin.  Thanks.”

She drove off.  I parked the park in my garage and walked over to her place next door.  I was not in the mood to baby sit.  I decided to make a quick look in the basement to make sure he was ok and head back home.

I entered her house and went to the basement.  I called out to Kevin and I heard a grunt.  I went down the stairs and saw Kevin.  He was my age.  Built like a brick shithouse and laying on the bed naked.  He was sporting a nice hard cock.  Now this was a BABY I could baby sit.  His balls were tight and I figured he was jacking off when I interrupted him.  I stopped and stared. 

“What the matter, you never saw a naked guy before?”  Kevin sounded irritated.  “I am so sorry.  Did not mean to interrupt what you were doing.”  I was blushing.  “I live next door if you need anything come over and get me. 

I headed back home and found myself all hot and sporting an erection.  I stripped down and jumped into my bed and started to jack off.  Gosh, Kevin was awesome.  I closed my eyes and imagined him and I in bed together.

“Well, seems I am not the only one that is horny.”  I sat up and saw Kevin leaning against my door.  He had on tight fitting shorts and I could see he was hard.    “You mine if I join you?”

I smiled and said “Yeah that will be fine with me.”  He slipped out of his shorts and went straight for my cock.  He crawled between my legs and started to suck my cock.  I asked “Can I get in on the action?”

 

Without missing a beat, he moved his body around so that I could get his cock.  It tasted as good as it looked.  His balls were still tight and he was close to cumming.  It took only a few deep thrusts of his cock and he unloaded a big load of cum.  As I finished milking the last drops of cum, he went to town on my cock.  I wanted it to last but I shot my load into his mouth. 

“That was fun.” He said.  He stretched out on my bed and I watch his muscles ripple.  “Yup, that was fun.”  Next thing I knew, he was snoring and he was sound asleep.    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment