Thursday, April 25, 2013

The New Teach - Part 3

The New Teach

Story by Larry

Part 3 of 3

He lay on my back and his hands started to massage up and down on my sides.  My senses were going nuts.  Seconds later he started to move inside me only at a slower pace.  He kept it up for some time before he pulled out and roughly rolled me over and turned me to the side of the bed.  He pulled me so my ass was hanging over the side of the bed.  He lifted my legs and pushed me back so my ass rose up into the air.  He stood on the side of the bed and aimed his cock at my hole and plunged it inside.  I yelled and he told me “Use the poppers.” 
Again I took a hit as he plunged into me.  It sent my head spinning even more as he kept plunging into me.  I could not believe how much stamina he had.  My ass was going to be in serious trouble if he did not cum soon.  I wasn't able to talk to wellbeing out of breath from such a fucking but I managed to tell him he needed to cum.  “Not yet” he said and kept fucking me.  I started to beg and he laughed.  “Now that's more like it.”
With that he pulled out yet again and turned me over again but this time onto all 4's.  He plunged back in and started to fuck me again and told me “Use the poppers.  Use them now.”  I did and as I did he reached around and under and started to jerk me off.  Once I put the bottle down he let go of my cock and grabbed my hips and used them for leverage to slam into me hard.  “Jerk yourself off he panted.”  It only took a few strokes for me to be shooting all over his sheets.  Once I did he stopped long enough to unsnap the cock ring he had on before fucking me like a freight train.  Seconds later his load was shooting inside me.
Once he finished shooting he pulled out and fell to the side of me on the bed.  “Man you've got a tight ass” he said.  “I almost wasn't able to fuck you the way I wanted to.”  I was still on all 4's.  I just looked at him and then crawled to a flat position on the bed next to him. “Man you sure know how to fuck” I told him.  He nodded.  He finally stood up and said “Time for a shower.”  He went to the bathroom and I followed laughing.  “Now it's my turn to watch you shower” I said.  He laughed.
He got in the shower and left the curtain open and told me to have a seat and pointed to the toilet.  I sat down and he turned on the water and let it run over his body before soaping up.  God he was a beautiful sight to see.  He soaped his entire body paying special attention to his cock and ass.  When he rinsed off he stepped out and handed me a towel.  “Dry me off bitch” he said and laughed.  I got on my knees and dried his legs and sucked on his cock at the same time.  He didn't argue.
Once he was dry he said “Look man it's late and there's no one at the dorms.  Stay here for the night.  I’d love to sleep inside you.”  I raised an eyebrow.  “Yeah” he said.  “You suck me hard and then I slid in and we go to sleep.”  That sounded good to me so I just lay down on the bed.  He stood over me and I sucked his cock till he was good and hard.  Then he lay his chest to my back alongside me and slid into me.  Oh did he feel good.  All of a sudden he jumped up from the bed. “Wait a minute.”  He came back with the tie from his robe.  We lay back down and he put it around his back, slid into me and then tied it in front of me and securing the loose ends to my cock and balls.  That will keep us together all night.  He kissed the back of my neck, wrapped his arms around my chest and soon was sound asleep.  I can't wait for morning for him to wake up and fuck me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment