Friday, March 29, 2013

Guy Next Door - Part 2

Guy Next Door – Day Two

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 5

I didn't see Ernie the next day right away so I figured he was busy.  Late in the afternoon I saw all his family go out but him.  I thought it strange but then figured maybe he was out himself.  I was just getting some sun in the back yard when I heard over the fence "Hey, come suck my cock".  I looked and all I could see was Ernie’s head.  
I smiled and went around and in the gate to the back yard.  He was already by the door and as I walked towards him he walked downstairs.  By the time I got downstairs he was naked on the bed like the day before propped up against the headboard.  “Go ahead” he said.  “Suck it.”  I did just as I had the day before. I licked my way up his thighs and then sucked on each of his balls before I sucked on his cock. 
I kept edging him and getting him almost to that point of shooting and then backing off.  He was working up a real sweat and after a while he forced my head down on him and held me there till he shot his load down my throat.  “Man you sure know how to drive a guy nuts.   That was even better than yesterday.”  I was sitting at the foot of the bed and he said “Come here.”  I stood up and walked to the head of the bed and he reached in my pants and grabbed my cock. 
His hand was hot and sweaty.  He started to jerk me off and then said “This is bull shit” and pulled his hand out.  In one swift motion he yanked my pants and jock down around my knees.  He went back to jerking me off.  “That’s better.  I couldn't get the right grip on it.”  He reached with his other hand and took my balls and lightly squeezed them.  “Yeah man, they are nice and full.  We'll take care of that.“  I just stood there and let him jerk me off.  Minutes later I was shooting all over him and the bed.
We were so engrossed in what we were doing we didn't hear that his brother had come home.  All of a sudden we heard "What the fuck".  I spun around and Ernie saw his brother and jumped out of bed.  Rod, Ernie’s brother, said “Well this is why you had a smile on your face all night last night.”  He walked over and said my name is Rod and you must be Steve the fag from next door.”  I said “I prefer gay.”  He said “Yeah, yeah.  Now if you can put a smile on Ernie’s face then I’m sure you won't mind putting a smile on mine.”
With that he dropped his shorts and out flopped a monster of a cock.  Not as thick as Ernie but longer.  He sat in a chair that was in the room and opened his legs wide.  “Well get to work man.”  I figured what the hell and got on my knees in front of him and just swallowed his cock.  I didn't go into as much detail or finesse sucking his cock as I did Ernie’s but I still did a good job because he didn't take long to cum and when he finished he told me “Damn you can suck a good cock.”
He stood up and put his shorts on and said “Maybe you can do me again sometime.”  I told him “It would be my pleasure.”  He walked out the door and I turned to Ernie who was still naked.  “Now back to you” I said.  “I see you’re still hard.  Got anything we can use as lube?”
“I got some baby oil I use to jerk off with he said and reached under the bed.  I lay face down on the bed and opened my legs as much as I could with him laying there. 
He got the idea right away and stood up greasing his cock while I moved to the center of the bed spreading my legs wide open to each side.  He climbed in between them and swiped his fingers up my crack and briefly in my hole before putting his cockhead to it and just shoving his cock in me.  I tried to scramble away but he had me by the shoulders using them to pull him into me.  I was impaled by his cock like it was a sword.
“Oh man is your ass tight” he said.  I told him to take it easy but within minutes he was pile driving me into the mattress but I was also encouraging him to do it.  His cock felt so great sliding in and out of me.  I could feel the ridge of his cock with each thrust that's how big it was.  It didn't take very long for him to shoot his load in me and pull out.  He got up right away and slapped my ass.  “Get dressed.  We already got caught once.  Don't need to get caught again” I slid on my shorts and he told me you know the way out.  As I got to the stairs I asked him “Same time tomorrow?” 
“I'll call you” he said.  “Leave your number.”

No comments:

Post a Comment