Monday, March 18, 2013

Road Construction - Part 1


 Road Construction

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

I own and work a little shop down by the beach on the boardwalk.  It’s off season and cold so the store isn't that busy but I still go in every day.  Never know when a tourist who doesn't realize its winter is going to come in for a bathing suit or some gifts to take home.  I have all sorts of stuff.  And in the back room I even have a little adult area with toys and massage oils and lubes and some small leather stuff.  Have to be prepared for everything.

They started road construction around November saying it would be done by tourist season.  I didn't think much of it till one day I was on my way to work and got detoured.  I tried to talk to the traffic director but he just kept waving his hand for me to move on.  During the day I found out they were doing major construction and they figured it would take about a year.  I thought “Great.  That will be all through tourist season.”

As the weeks went on the traffic director got to know all the people who worked in the area and if he could he directed them the back way making it easier.  That is all, except me.  I always had to sit and wait for oncoming traffic and it seemed like he held me there extra time than needed.  This went on all winter long.  The weather started getting nice so I was riding with the top down.  I got to the point I would automatically stop when I got to him and wait.

I didn't think much of him but I guess that was because he was always in winter work garb, covered up and looking like he was ready for the North Pole or something.  I guess being out in the weather all day you do get chilly.  Well as the winter started to get warm his clothing started to change.  First the heavy coat disappeared for a sweat shirt.  Then the sweat shirt disappeared leaving just a loose T shirt.

Things started to look up.  In just the T shirt I could tell he was built.  He had muscular arms at least.  They stretched the arms of the T shirt.  One day I was waiting for him to tell me I could go and I realized I was licking my lips as I watched him.  He finally waved me on and smiled as I went past.  The next day I had the top down and I wore shorts and a muscle tank.  As usual I had to stop for my traffic person.  I sat and for some reason started to scratch my balls and then pulled my cock out my pants leg and was stroking it.  I waved as I drove past and I wasn't sure but I thought I heard him whistle.

The next day I was wearing shorts again.  It was getting hot in the mid days and I didn't want to put the a/c on in the store.  This time when I pulled up to stop by the traffic director my eyes popped out of my head.  There he was in cut off jean shorts, cut short and ragged with his reflector vest and work boots.  It was nothing else.  Damn he was hot.  I was right he was built.  I could not see his muscular arms and chest clearly and knew I was licking my lips and almost drooling. 

If I didn't know better he was putting on a show for me.  He was flexing his muscles as he waved people on and such.  When it was my turn to wait I could swear he was rubbing his crotch and his cock was starting to grow and show considerably.  Damn I couldn't take much more of this.  When he let me through I drove right to my store, parked, went inside and before I even got to the back of the store had my cock out and was jerking off.  I just about made the bathroom and was shooting into the toilet.  Man he had gotten me hot and bothered quickly.

This went on for weeks.  I was wishing there was another way to the store.  At least the construction was almost past my store now and I wouldn't have to go through this much longer.  One day I was helping a customer and had my back to the door when I heard the door open.  Someone asked if they could use the men’s room and I just pointed to it over in the corner of the store.  “Thanks man” was all I heard.  I continued with my customer and forgot all about the guy in the bathroom. 

When the store was empty I was straightening up and I heard from the open bathroom door.  “Wow man you got a lot of stuff here.”  I walked over and the door was open just enough for me to see in.  There was my traffic director standing in my bathroom with his cock in his hand, no shirt on and looking straight at me.  I tried to ignore his cock and said “See anything you interested in?” 

“Oh yeah” he said.  “I certainly do.”  With that he reached out and dragged me into the bathroom with him.  It was small but not that small that he couldn't turn me around so I sat on the toilet and he face me with his cock in my face. 

“Give you any idea on what I want” he said.  I tried to play it off and said “I have no idea but you wanna get your cock out of my face.”  He laughed.  “No I don't.  You know you want it now take it before I make you take it.  He grabbed the back of my head and forced me forward towards his cock and pushed it right up against my lips.  He reached down and through my T shirt he twisted and pinched my nipple.  When I yelled he shoved his cock in my mouth. 

“Now man, suck my cock” he said and started to fuck my mouth.  I figured what the hell and started to suck and jerk him off with one hand while I played with his balls with the other.  The more I sucked the bigger his cock got.  Soon he was a good 10 inches and so fat I almost couldn't open my mouth wide enough.  He kept fucking my face as I sucked and telling me how good it felt.  It didn't take long to get him off and when I did he shot a massive load.  I don't think he had cum in weeks. 

I let his cock go and he bent down and kissed me.  “Man that was fucking good.  Makes me wonder what else you’re good at.”  Then he leaned in and kissed me again.  When he stood up I told him “Well if you want sometime come by my place down the road when you get off and I’ll get you off again.”  I took a pen out of my pocket and wrote my address on his arm then stood up, straightened my clothes out and walked out of the bathroom.  As he left he walked past my counter and said “Thanks for the use of the room man.  Appreciate it.”  He left and I thought I would never see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment