Monday, March 25, 2013

The Move - Part 6


The Move

Story by Larry

Part 6 of 7
When I was finally alone I took a glass of ice water out to the deck and sat down to watch the Sunday parade.  It was developing into a very nice day.  There were 3 couples right at the foot of the stairs from the boardwalk.  I could see all of them clearly and they were clearly naked and jerking each other off.  One was hotter than the next.  Then there was the life guard who was new and when he walked up the stairs for some water he smiled at me and I melted.  I would have sucked him off right there in front of everyone.

Anyhow it started to get late in the day.  I was still sitting outside but now was sipping wine and feeling a little tipsy.  All of a sudden this gorgeous Puerto Rican or Dominican or some sort of Latin decent young man with a perfect dark tan and a bright yellow bikini came up the stairs.  As he started to walk past me I winked at him and said "Nice tan".  He looked back at me and smiled and said “Thanks”.  I asked him if he'd like a glass of wine and he said “Yeah”.  I went inside and got another glass and when I came out he was sitting in the chair slouched down a little with his legs wide open.  Oh my god how did he pack all that into such a small suit.  He was bulging out at the seams.  I handed him the glass of wine and then downed mine in one gulp.
He was drinking his like it was ice water and I asked him if he'd like to come inside and have another glass.  “Sure man I’ll take another glass.  He stood up and I led him into the house and told him “Have a seat.”  Again he sat down with his legs wide open.  I decided he had to with what he was packing in that suit. He downed another glass of wine and then stood up.  “Hey, mind if I take a shower man I’ve got sand all over”.  I told him “Sure”.  He was not shy.  he dropped his suit right in the living room to show a cock as thick as a beer can and at least 2 cans long and uncut.  Soft he hung between his legs and swung back and forth as he walked towards the bathroom. 
I followed and got a towel out of the closet for him.  “Hey man my name is Sy.  Let’s talk a bit.  I see you sitting out there every Sunday.  What’s your story?”  I asked him “What he meant”.  He replied “What are you into?”  I answered “Why don't you tell me what you’re into first Sy?”  He said “That's easy.  I like to suck cock and have my cock sucked and fuck a nice tight ass of any age and have mine fucked just as well.”
“Oh really” I said.  He laughed and said “Yeah like now I would be really happy to just kneel down in front of you and suck your cock deep in my throat and take your load.”  I stood up and said “Oh you would, would you?”  He said “Yeah I would.”  I was feeling the effects of the wine enough and thought to myself what the hell.  I took Sy by the hand and led him to the bedroom naked right from the shower.  He sat on the edge of the bed as I stripped my shorts and shirt off and stood in front of him.  “Well you said you'd suck my cock so let’s see what you can do.”  He grabbed me and pulled me to him and took my cock down to my balls in one gulp. 
Sy was one of the best cock suckers I have met.  I mean Eddy and Jake were good but this guy could really suck a cock.  He lay down on the bed pulling me down on top of him.  His skin was soft to the touch.  I reached down to play with his balls and for the first time realized he was totally bald from the neck down.  “I like to be smooth for my men” he said.  He held me close to him and kissed me deep and as he did he raised his legs high in the air exposing his ass to me.  I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes.  “Yes” he said “I want you to fuck me”. 
I got in between his legs and lifted them even higher and dove into his ass crack with my face.  I was licking and sucking and nibbling his ass and hole and making him crazy.  All of a sudden he yelled “Enough already fuck me.  I want your cock.”  I took his legs and flipped him over and spread his ass cheeks with both hands and dove in his ass crack again this time forcing my tongue as deep as I could inside his hole.  I wanted him as wet as possible because I didn't intend on using any lube. 
He reached behind and forced my face into his ass.  “You want to eat my ass then get in there” he said.  “Otherwise get that cock inside me and fuck me man.”  I started to lick and kiss my way up till I was laying flat on his back and rubbing my cock in his ass crack.  He squirmed and yelled “Are you ever going to fuck me man.”  When he said that, I grabbed my cock and aimed it at his hole and shoved hard.  He arched his back and all I heard was “Aaaaayyyyyyyyyyy momma.”  Then he buried his face in a pillow and was yelling all sorts of stuff in a language I didn't understand but got the general drift.  He loved my cock in his ass and wanted more. 
“Yeah Papi, fuck me” he screamed.  “Give me all your cock.  Ram it deep in my ass.   I want to know a week from now your cock was inside me.  Fuck me Papi.”  He kept yelling and encouraging me so much that I soon was fucking him like a freight train out of control.  I could feel my balls getting ready to release and pulled out of his ass.  “Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Papi fuck me.  Put it back in and fuck me.”  I flipped him over and put his knees on my shoulders and leaned forward and down so I could kiss him while I fucked him.  I rammed my cock back in and he wrapped his arms around me and clawed my back screaming “Yeahhhhhh Papi give it to me.”  I fucked him hard but not for long before my cock exploded in his ass. 
“Mmmmmmmmmmm Papi that feels good.  Real good.”  I pulled out and lay next to him.  My chest was  heaving up and down breathing heavy, with sweat pouring from every pore on my body.  He was soaking wet in his own sweat as well as what ran off me as I fucked him.  The smell of hot sweaty sex hung in the room.  It was intoxicating.  I looked at him and asked "You mean you wanted to be fucked like that? Oh yeah man.  I want you to fuck me like that more too.”  I told him well that depends.  He asked “On what?”  I told him “On how good you fuck me.”
He smiled and rolled over on top of me.  “Well, let me see Papi.  Let me see if I can fuck you as good as you just fucked me.”  He kissed his way down to my cock and sucked it in for a second and then went right for my ass.  “Mmmmmmmmm taste's good man.  Nothing like a hot sweaty ass to lick clean.”  I rolled over on my own and lay on a pillow raising my ass for him and reached behind to spread my own cheeks apart.  “Go for it man. Eat me as long as you want.   It’s your ass man.  You can have it any way you want.”  With that he stood on the bed and pulled me up by my waist.  Then he lowered his cock to my ass and slowly entered me without kneeling.  He was still standing and his cock just hung down and into my ass.  I hadn't realized how fat and long he was till his balls were resting on me and I felt like he filled me and tried to push out my throat.
He began to raise and lower himself in me.  It was a fantastic feeling.  His uncut cock was sliding in and out.  It felt like his mushroom head was trying to push out through my mouth.  God, I was in heaven.  Finally he got down on his knees and took me by my hips and slammed into me and kept slamming into me till he was ready to shoot his load.  Then he said something in Spanish and then in English he said “Get ready, I’m gonna flood you with my seed.  I’m gonna give you a load like no one has ever done before.
With that I felt a warm feeling in my ass and knew he was filling me like he said.  He fell on my back breathing heavy and mixing our sweat together before sliding off me and laying on the bed next to me.  “Man you got a great ass” he said.  I told him “I can say the same about you. You’re tight as hell man.”  He got up off the bed and was heading to the shower when I asked where he was going.  “I’m gonna wash up man.  I gotta get going it's getting late.”

No comments:

Post a Comment