Thursday, March 28, 2013

Guy Next Door - Part 1

Guy Next Door – Day One

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 5

I’m gay and everyone knows it.  If you don't want to accept me for whom I am then fuck you.  I have to be true to myself.  My family had a hard time with it when I came out to them years ago saying "How do you know?”  Well, how did I know?  I had just finished sucking off one member of the football team for god knows how many times and you asked "How do I know?"  I simply responded "I know."
I went through high school and eventually, thanks to my brother, everyone knew I was gay but I didn't give a fuck.  It made things easier actually.  You’d be surprised how many guys in high school are curious and want to see what it feels like.  I’d be in the locker room alone and one of the guys would walk up to me and ask what's it like? 
I’d tell him the only way to find out is to do it.  “You game?  So am I.”  Can't tell you how many guys I’ve sucked off in the last shower stall in the gym or been fucked by under the bleachers on the footballs field.  No one knew how much of a cock whore I’d become because everyone was afraid to talk about it.  If they talk about it, everyone will think they are gay too.  So fuck them.
The people next door sold and moved and the house was empty for a few months.  Then we started to see people working on it.  We weren't sure if they were the owners or contractors so we stayed away.  One day a moving truck showed up.  You know a rent and move your own type.  We quickly figured out who was who.  It was easy while doing yard work out front. 
Dad, who was hotter than hot was driving the truck. 2 boys were in the front seat with him and mom was in the car behind them.  They weren't unloading more than an hour and my brother was over there and pointing towards me and our house.  I knew exactly what he was saying.  we lived next door,  ever need anything, just knock and to the young kids, by young I mean late teens early 20's, and don't go near my brother, he sucks cock.  I can't tell you how many times I have blackened his eye or bruised him up for doing that but that's another story.
Weeks went by and they were outside working on the yard, pulling out and replanting bushes, raking the lawn, and lots of things.  Of course all 3 of them had to work with no shirt on and actually all 3 must got to the gym cause they all had the same worked out body.  Dad wore regular shorts but the boys wore those satin type elastic topped almost to the knee type with no underwear and let me tell you when they sweat they'd show it and they were forever falling down below the crack of their ass.  If I was outside working I was in torture.  Not being able to go and lick the sweat off them was killing me.
Finally one day only one of the boys was working in the back yard.  No one else was home in either house.  I walked over and introduced myself.  He just nodded.  “My brother no doubt told you all about me.  He takes great pleasure in telling people.”  The guy shook his head “Yes”.  I was having all I could do to keep from licking my lips.  Up close he looked even hotter than across the lawn.  What I wouldn't give to lick his pits.
He hadn't uttered a word yet so I finally said “Do you talk?”  He laughed.  “Yeah man, I talk.  My name is Ernie.”  I laughed and said “Well Ernie it's nice to meet you.”  We shook hands.  He said “I believe in saying what’s on my mind.” He looked at me.  “Now don't get mad but I want to know why you like sucking cock?”  I appreciated his openness, for once, an honest person.  I looked at him and said I like the feel of it on my tongue, the taste of a cock and the taste of cum.
“OK” he said.  “How would you like to suck mine?”  My jaw dropped.  “I told you I believe in saying what I’m thinking.  I want to know what it's like for a guy to blow me.” I quickly said “OK.  Your room or mine?”  He answered “Mine.  It's downstairs and private.”  We went in the back door and right down the stairs.  Once in his room he dropped his shorts and I inhaled deep.  “Impressive” I said.  He smiled.  “Yeah, I’m proud of it.”  He was a good 10 inches. 
“So how do you want to do this?” he said.  “You want me to just stand here or you want me to lay on the bed or sit in the chair.”  I told him to lay on the bed.  Once he was laying down I spread his legs and started to lick his inner thighs and under his balls and then took one ball at a time in my mouth and sucked the sweat off them.  He was just laying there not moving or saying anything and then he said “Wait a minute.”
He propped a pillow up on the headboard and then lean against it.  I want to watch.  I took his cock in my hand and started to lick my way from his balls to the tip.  I teased under the ridge of his cock head and licked all around.  After a bit I finally took his cock in my mouth and slid just half way down the shaft.  He inhaled and put his hands behind his head.  “Feels good” he said.
Without taking my mouth off his cock I told him “It tastes good too.”  I took my time and alternated from time to time between sucking his cock and playing with his balls or jerking him off while I sucked on his balls.  He was starting to moan and lift his ass off the bed a little trying to get me to take more of his cock.  I looked up at him and said “Do you want me to deep throat you?”  He grinned and said “Yeah man I want the whole works.”
With that I swallow his cock to his bush of curly pubes.  I could swear he got harder when I did.  “Yeah” was all I heard.  I felt his hand on the back of my head and each time I went down on him he pushed to make sure I took all of him.  Only minutes later he said “Hey man I’m gonna cum.”  I started to suck him faster and he shot a load worthy of his looks.  He filled my mouth and then some before he stopped shooting.
I sat back on the bed and looked at him.  He had put his arms down to his sides and closed his eyes and was just sitting there.  I finally asked him “You ok man?  He smiled and said “Yeah.  I’m fine.  That was fucking great.  I’ve never been blown like that before.  Bitches don't know how to suck cock.”  I laughed.  “That’s because they don't have one and don’t know how to make a guy feel.  Only a guy can make another guy feel the way he wants to feel because he knows what you want.  The same thing he would want.” 
Ernie sat forward and looked at my crotch.  “Stand up man and drop the pants.”  I did as he asked and he whistled.  “Nice size, yourself” he said.  I can’t do it now man because family will be home soon but tomorrow I’ll be home alone again.  You come over and suck me off and I might just try sucking you off.  How's that sound?”  I looked at him and said “Either that or you can fuck my ass.  I noticed you’re still hard.  I pulled up my pants and started up the stairs.  He was still sitting naked on the bed.  “See you tomorrow man. Same time?”

No comments:

Post a Comment