Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Road Construction - Part 2

Road Construction

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

I thought I would never see him again.  Boy was I wrong.  That very night I was just about through with dinner and getting ready to take a shower and relax when there was a knock at the door.  When I opened it there he was.  He was still in his work clothes and holding a case of beer.  “Hi” he said and walked right in.  “You said stop by when I get off well I just got off and I’m here for you to get me off.  Here have a beer” he said and handed me a bottle of beer.  He walked into the kitchen and put the rest in the fridge and then came back in the living room. 

“Hey man mind if I take a shower before we get started.  I feel like a dirt ball from all the cars going by and shit.”  With that he took his vest off and was opening his pants.  I pointed to the bathroom and as he walked towards the door he let his shorts fall to the floor.  He was commando and I watched 2 very round, very plump, very white globes move in unison to his body up and down, up and down.  Man he was hotter than he looked on the street and man would l love to get my cock inside that ass just once.

I heard the water go on and thought what the fuck and walked into the bathroom and stripped and climbed in with him.  I took the soap from him and started to soap up his body.  Then I took shampoo and started to wash his hair.  He in turn had the soap and was soaping up me.  He paid extra attention to my cock and ass.  Not sure which he was looking for but he could have both.  I rinsed his hair and then started to stoke his cock with some soap.  He completely stopped soaping up me and stood there with his hands behind his head and told me “Go for it, man.  It feels good.”  A few more stokes and he shuddered, his cock got stiffer, like that was possible, and then he shot his load all over me.  “Ahhhhhh man, that's good.  Where’s the bed man.”

I thought “Nothing like being direct, but what the hell.”  We got out of the shower and I led him to my bedroom.  He lay on the bed and said “Man, get me hard again. “  I went to stoke his cock and he held my hand.  “NO.  With your mouth” he said.  I lay in between his legs and took his cock in my mouth.  I bobbed up and down on his cock for a few minutes and then he grabbed each side of my head and pulled me off his cock and up on top of him, my face in his face.  “Sit on my cock” he said.  I knelt with my legs on each side of him and went to sit when he told me “Stop.   You got a cock ring I can wear.  I’ve always wanted to fuck with a cock ring.”  I took a thing called a lasso that I had which was basically an adjustable cock ring and put it over his cock and balls.  I pulled the 2 leads tight up against his balls and then a little more just to make sure. 

“Hey man, don't cut off the circulation too much.  I want to be able to get hard and cum.”  I told him not to worry and got back up on the bed squatting over his cock and lowering myself on it.  When I felt his cock head on my hole I stopped for a second and I guess he was impatient because he thrust up with his hips and impaled me all the way with his cock.  I wasn't prepared and yelled.  “Holy shit man easy.”

Next I knew his hands were on my hips and he was bouncing me up and down on his cock like I was a rag doll.  We both broke out into a sweat.  The water was just running off my forehead and down my sides from my armpits.  My back and chest glistened.  I thought he was going to fuck me forever the way he was going but then I felt a twinge of his cock flexing in my ass and knew he was close.  To tease him, I climbed off him.  “Shit man I was almost there” he said.

“Well I guess you’re gonna have to start again” I said.  With that I lay on the floor with a pillow under my ass and my legs spread wide over my head.  He jumped off the bed and plunged his cock inside me so hard it hurt.  I grunted and he said “You asked for it, bitch.”  He started to long dick me hard and fast.  Each thrust bottoming out in me and actually hurting each time.  All I could do was grunt and moan but believe it or not I loved every stroke.  He soon was shooting a load inside me and even pulled out and sprayed some of his load on my cock and balls. 

“Man that was hot” he said.  He smiled at me and said “Thanks man.  I always wanted to know what it was like to fuck a guy and now I know.”  My eyes went wide.  “What do you mean by that?”  He laughed.  “Did you think I was gay?  Man, I'm straight.  I fuck pussy on a regular basis but I have to admit fucking your ass is a lot better than fucking pussy.”

I shoved him backwards on the floor and pounced on him.  “You fucker” I yelled.  “What am I a science project?  Well, let me show you something too” and with that I rolled him over to lay on his stomach on the pillow and shoved my cock in his ungreased ass.  He yelped in a high pitch as I held his arms to the floor alongside his body as I propped myself up and started to piston fuck him.  I fucked him so hard I was bouncing off those perfect globes of ass flash with every thrust.  He was tight as hell and fucking him dry was killing my cock but I wasn't stopping.  He was cursing and trying to throw me off but I wasn't going anywhere.  Use my ass would he.  He was going to find out what it was like to get fucked too and take a load.

He continued to pant as I fucked him and then it happened.  He shot all over the pillow underneath him and yowled from the force of his orgasm.  I just kept on fucking him telling him to take my cock and love it.  I wasn't sure but I thought I heard him a few times tell me to fuck him harder as I was pounding him and telling him he was going to take my load.  Not too long after he shot his load I could feel my balls tightening.  I shoved my cock in as deep as I could get it.  Letting go of his arms and grabbing each cheek of his ass and spreading it open as much as possible as I slammed into him.  I felt my load traveling up my shaft and slammed deep inside him and held it there till I shot and finished shooting my entire load inside him.  Then and only then did I pull out of his ass and to add insult to shame flipped him over and as he went to say something I shoved my cock in his mouth ordering him to clean it.

He did a pretty good job of sucking me off and started to get me hard but I pulled my cock out of his mouth before he did.  I lay back on the floor next to him and just stared at him.  When he started to move he said “Wow man that was fucking great. Is that what it feels like to get fucked?  Can you do it again? I shook my head in disbelief.  “You want me to fuck you again?”  He said “Yeah. The sooner the better.”  I laughed and said “Well then you better get going and finish getting me hard” and I motioned for him to suck my cock.  He rolled over towards me and took my cock in his mouth.  Seconds later I was hard and had him on his back on the pillow and was sliding into his ass for the second time. 

I fucked him slowed and smoother this time and even managed to bend down and alternated taking his nipples in my mouth and sucking and biting on them as I fucked him.  I could tell he was loving every stroked.  He had his arms stretched around my back and was clawing the shit out of it as he moaned, groaned, grunted and begged me to fuck him forever.  It took a while but I finally gave him my second load in less than an hour.  When I pulled out this time he instinctively reached for my cock and cleaned it with his tongue as my load leaked out of his ass. 

When he was done I gave him a rag to clean himself with.  He got dressed and we sat and drank a few more beers.  Then he stood and said he had to go.  His bitch was going to wonder where he was.  I told him if he had time again just stop by I would be more than happy to fuck him some more.  With that he left and I went and showered again and then got some sleep.  The next day I waved as I drove right through the traffic stop.  I didn't have to wait.  I did however have a visitor that night and almost every night after that for months.  We would take turns fucking each other and then he would shower and leave and I would go about my business.  It was a great arrangement but as fast as it started it ended.  One day the construction was done and he was gone and so was my getting fucked.  Oh well.  It is time to find another stud to fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment