Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Working Out - Part 4

Working Out

Story by Larry

Part 4 of 4

I love working out even more now than I did before because now not only do we work out and improve our bodies we've become fuck buddies and that's how we finish our work outs.  Joe and Stu have taught me how to suck cock and have told me that I’m getting really good at it.  I attribute that to the fact that I love the feeling of their cocks in my throat sliding in and out over my tongue.  I tease them too that their gonna give me stretch marks on my mouth from me sucking their beer can cocks so much but I don't care.  I’ve grown to love sucking cock.  Almost as much as letting them fuck me.  I’m going to get them to try something today too after our work out.  I want both of them to fuck me at the same time.
We finished our work out and Stu went to get the lube off the shelf when I told him I wanted to try something different.  He thought I meant I wanted to fuck him but when I told him what i wanted he got this big smile on his face and so did Joe.  Apparently they were thinking the same thing for weeks now.   Stu lay on his back on the bench and held his cock up in the air.  I sat on him facing the weight bar and then leaned forward.  Joe came up behind me and with Stu’s cock already at least 10 inches inside me Joe started to slide his in along with Stu's.  I went to try and move away because of the pain of being stretched so much but Stu held my waist and Joe had reached forward and held my hand tight on the weight bar.  There was no way I was going to get away and they were going to give me what I wanted.  They were going to double fuck me and fuck me good they did.  It took a while but they finally got both their cocks all the way in and alternated their strokes in and out.   They were so tight in my ass that they came quick but their load was tremendous.  Between the 2 of them it was so thick their cum was leaking out between their cocks and all over us.  They finally pulled out of me and let me stand up.  Cum was running down my legs again.  We skipped a steam and showered together taking turns fingering each other’s ass and getting on our knees and sucking each other off. 
Working out is a wonderful way to keep the body alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment