Friday, March 15, 2013

Flip and Drew - Part 3

"FLIP AND DREW AFTER SPRING BREAK" 
 
PART 3 of 3

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

 
(Drew thought, "Oh Fuck!  Why couldn't it have been me?  God, I've always wanted to stick my tongue up Flip's cute little bubble butt!"  Just thinking about it was making his dick plump up under his towel.)

"God, Flip!  I wish you were a little smarter so that you knew how stupid you sound!  So you got rimmed and enjoyed it.  That's no reason to freak out!"

"I'm not surprised to hear you threw a boner and messed your sheets, you always get easily aroused.  Hell, it's was just a natural reaction.  It feels good to have a tongue working your hole.  It's a highly sensative erogenous zone.  There's a lot of nerve ending at the surface back there."

"I'm just wondering why you laid there and pretended to be asleep.  You could have stopped whoever it was before anything happened."

 
Flip looked embarrassed, "I don't know.  I guess once I realized I was awake, I was just a little curious about what was going on.  Fuck, I'm straight, why would I let something gay happen to me like that?"

"Jesus, would you just relax!  Everything in life isn't as simple as what is 'good or bad, black or white, gay or straight'.  You can't categorize everything that happens to you by putting a label on it.  I thought you were much more broad-minded than that.  It's a natural thing to do some experimenting.  Think of it as a learning experience."

"Look, if there's anything else you get curious about, just remember whatever happens in this room, stays in this room.  Come on, let's get dressed and go get something to eat."

Flip lightened up after the talk with Drew and they didn't discuss anymore about Cozemel.  Several days passed and they were back to their regular routine.  Then one day, while sitting in a lecture hall,

Drew received a picture on his I-phone from Flip....

 

That evening in the dorm, Flip got his first blow-job from another guy.  He didn't reciprocate, but that was okay with Drew.  He liked sucking dick!  In fact, he loved everything about Flip's big cock.  Before the semester ends, he hopes to be able to sit on it. 

'Curiosity may have killed the cat', but it was all part of educating a hot Nebraska farm boy!    

No comments:

Post a Comment