Saturday, March 2, 2013

Car Trouble - Part 2

Car Trouble

Story by Larry
Part 2 of 2
We charged my battery and then my friend followed me home in case the car died again.  It was late so I told him to stay and go home in the morning.  He laughed and said “Since when do you worry about it being late.  You just want to fuck I know you.”  He was right.  He was the kind of friend that when we were horny we helped each other out and tonight both of us were horny.  We got inside my apartment and headed straight for the bed room.  He knew where the lube was so he got it out of the draw while I got a towel out of the bathroom.  When I got in the bedroom he was already naked next to the bed greasing up his cock.  “Come on man drop the shorts and bend over” he said.

I laughed but did exactly as he said.  When I bent over I spread my legs wide and rested my head on the bed so I could reach back and spread my ass cheeks open wide.  “Yeah man you got it” and with that I felt his cock head at my hole.  He pushed and slid into me with ease and didn't stop till his balls were hanging between my legs  then he grabbed me by my hips and started to move in and out of my ass pulling all but the head of his cock out and then pushing all the way in grinding his hairy crotch against my ass.  I let go of my ass cheeks and steadied myself on the bed and told him to stop playing around and fuck me. 
I only had to tell him once and he was pounding my ass hard.  I encouraged him to fuck me even harder and soon we were both panting and sweating as he continued to fuck me.  He had great staying power so it took him awhile but finally I felt his cock swell in my ass and then that familiar warm feeling of a load being pumped into me.  He continued to fuck me till he was finished shooting before he pulled out of me totally.  “Ok man let’s get some sleep.”  I smiled and agreed and pulled the covers back and we climbed into bed.
Once in bed he snuggled up behind me and reached around to grab my cock and started to slowly stroke me.  “Feel good?” he asked.  I told him “Yeah but I knew something that would feel even better” and with that rolled over to face him.  “Yeah I know what that is” he said and slid under the covers to take my cock in his mouth.  He sucked me down to the root of my cock twirling his tongue around the shaft and making me crazy.  He was a fantastic cock sucker and in no time had me harder than a rock and shooting in his throat.  When I finished shooting he came out from under the covers and said “Ok we're even let’s get some sleep.”  I shut off the light and snuggled up against his naked hairy body and drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment