Friday, February 22, 2013

When is Big, too Big? - Part 1

"WHEN IS BIG, TOO BIG?"  PART ONE

A STORY BY CATMAN

This is a true story:

Just recently, I was surfing the Internet to find pictures to augment another story.   I found this one...

 

 The minute that I saw it, I suddenly remembered!  God! It was so many years ago! 

As I remember it...

I had to make an emergency trip up North.  My favorite uncle had just died.  The funeral was conducted on Saturday and I caught a plane the next afternoon to my new Florida home.  (I had to be back at work on Monday.)

Curiously, the plane was only about 30% full.  The Stewardess explained, "Happens every year.  I guess, not a lot of people travel or fly on Super Bowl Sunday."  (With all of our family drama, I hadn't paid any attention to the calendar.)

After take-off, the minute the "seat belt" sign went off, I got up to use the bathroom.  Returning to my seat, I noticed someone seated alone in the back of the plane that I recognized.   "Joey"  was a quirky guy whose locker was next to mine one year in High School.

(Back in the day, Joey was, among other things:  quiet, shy, awkward, and, in general, a loner.  At the time, I felt sorry for him and would try to engage him in conversation.  We never really became close friends.)

His face lit up the minute he saw me, "Wow!  Imagine running into you on this plane!  You were one of the few people who was ever nice to me."

I sat down to catch up with him on what he was doing now.  By sheer co-incidence, he was flying to my town for a job interview.  We had a lively conversation, until I asked if he was married.

"Not a chance!  Everytime I meet a nice girl, everything goes great until we get intimate.   I've always had that problem.  I can't tell you how many women look at me naked and RUN!  I guess I'm cursed because of my big dick.  Sometimes I feel like a "Circus Side-show Freak Act"!"

(I've seen a lot of dicks.  A lot of guys brag that they have a big cock.  Usually, they are average in size.)

I don't remember exactly what I said, but I challenged Joey about his size.  He unzipped and reached inside to pull out an absolute MONSTER DICK!  (It was at least a foot long and as big around as a beer can!  And the sucker was still soft!)

Joey said, "Now you know why I was teased and bullied in High School!  The first time I was seen after gym class in the locker room, it started.  The called me "Donkey-dick" and "The Elephant Man"!  It was humiliating!"

The stewardess started down the aisle with the drink cart, so Joey shoved his big dick back in his pants.

We started to talk about other things.  (but, all I could think about was how would "it" look like hard and what could I possibly do with something that was that large.  That is, if I could convince him to let me try something.  My mind started to race, as I tried to come up with a plan.)

After the plane landed and we retrieved our luggage, I offered Joey a ride from the Airport into town.  "Got a room reserved?"

"Actually, I was going to wait til I got here to get a hotel room on the beach."

Thinking quickly, I said: "You don't want to pay those prices.  My apartment is one block from the ocean.  It's small, but we can share for a few days." 

No comments:

Post a Comment