Thursday, January 31, 2013

Young and Horny - Part 1

Young and Horny

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

I turned 18 today.  Yippee.  I’m so overjoyed.  I've decided that being young is a curse.  Young and horny is even more of a curse, especially for someone like me. I’m 18, a virgin and still in the closet.  I’ve known I was different from an early age but not having anyone to talk to and leading as sheltered a life as I have it was hard for me to figure things out.  Matter of fact I’m still not sure what path I am on. 

I know my parents think that to be normal I should go to college and get a good education.  Then move home and get a good job, find a nice girl, get engaged and marry and have 4 or 5 kids.  They so want to be grandparents.  I on the other hand just want to get out of the house.  That at my age also seems normal but that's where the normalcy ends.  I want out of the house so I can find a place, find a guy and finally find out if I really like dick or pussy.  I’m just so confused.

To try and keep my head on straight I kept myself busy with anything I could find.  I was in all sorts of clubs in school, on the football team and the weight lifting team.  I even joined a gym and after school would work out for 2-3 hours a day.  Each day was a different work out so my body would develop evenly and develop it did.  Now that I’m 18 and my parents can no longer really control me, look out because here I come.

First thing I did was take count of all the money I had hidden in all sorts of places to be on the safe side.  That along with what was in my bank account that my parents knew about came to a hefty sum of cash.  I told my parents I was going with a few of the guys from the weight lifting team to a college meet to see what it was like.  They thought I was researching a college to go to and I didn't have to worry.  None of the guys from the team bothered with me when lifting much less after school.

I hopped a train into the city and then walked downtown to the village.  I had read that was the most open gay area of the city. I was determined to know once and for all if I was just confused and should start looking more at pussy or if I was gay and liked cock.  I walked all over and took in a lot of the sites of downtown.  When it got near time that I was hungry I walked Christopher Street looking for a place to eat.  I found this nice little place with sidewalk tables and sat and ordered a drink and something to eat. 

I watched as everyone walked past.  Most of the couples were holding hands or had their arms around each other or they were engrossed in conversation and had stopping once in a while to sneak a kiss.  Everything was so free and out in the open.  I imagine them naked showing off their cocks and balls.

I was halfway through my meal when a very handsome man asked if he could share my table.  I just nodded ‘yes’ being at a loss for words.

He sat and gave the waiter his order right away and then turned and asked if it was my first time in the village.  I nodded “Yes”.  He looked at me and said “I thought so.  Your head is going in a million directions all at once.  Relax man” he said.  “Things are very laid back around here.”  I sighed and said “Is it that obvious?”  He laughed and said ‘yes’. 

We began to talk and within a half hour or so he knew my entire life history up to coming to the city.  We talked more about him and finished our meal.  Then he invited me to go with him to meet some friends at a "cruise bar" for drinks.  “Don’t worry about being carded. I know the bar tender and door man. You’re in.”  I accepted and we set off for the 4 block walk to the bar.

We walked in as if nothing was going on and sat at the bar.  My friend, Tony was his name, ordered us a round of beers.  It wasn't till our second beer that his friends arrived.  He promised he wouldn't say anything about what we talked about and just introduced me as his new friend Larry.  After a few more rounds of beer I was finally relaxed and able to hold a conversation without stuttering or spitting out my words or just shaking my head. 

It started getting late and I asked tony where there was a cheap hotel to stay at.  I wasn't going home till the next afternoon.  Tony’s friend Sal said “Man you can stay at my place.  There is plenty of room.”  Tony objected but Sal was persistent so I agreed.  Tony took me to the side and said “Don't do anything unless you want to remember that.”  I nodded and then tony left and Sal and I had 2 or 3 more beers before we left. 

By the time we got to his place which was only a few blocks I was totally shit faced.  Once inside his door I fell into a chair and just sat not moving.  Sal walked over and was standing behind the chair massaging my neck and then worked his way down my shirt to my nipples.  I went to stop him and he came to kneel in front of me and said “Listen man.  I know you’re a virgin.  It’s written all over your face.  you don't want to do anything you don't have to but I want you to know you are really fucking hot man.”

He had his hands on my knees and slowly moved them up my legs.  I didn't stop him and he soon was in my crotch holding my cock through my pants and making it grow with each second.  He stayed that way for a minute and then slowly stood up lifting my shirt off as he did.  He whistled as he exposed my abs and chest.  “Fucking A, man look at you.  You have a fucking beautiful body man.  Bet you look fantastic in the nude.” 

I got up my nerve and started to stand up and lifted his shirt over his head like he did mine.  I figured while I had the nerve to go for it, for this is what I came for.  His nipples were pierced and I played with them getting them hard and pointing straight out.  He moaned and said I guess you made your decision.  I just shook my head “Yes” and continued to play with his nipples.  He took my hand and held it to his crotch and I could feel his very large cock through his jeans.  He undid the top of his jeans and opened his zipper and slid my hand into his pants.  He was commando, a new term for me, and as soon as I touched his cock it jumped and grew even more. 

He slid his pants down below his balls and stood there.  I held his cock in my hand and watched as it grew longer and fatter.  I had never seen a cock so big till now.  Slowly he opened my pants and slid them down as well.  Once they were below my balls he slowly moved to his knees pulling his own pants down and off as he knelt in front of me.  Then he started to kiss and lick my crotch and held my cock in his hand while he licked the tip and played with my balls.  I moaned at the chills he was sending up my spine. 

He took the tip of my cock in his mouth and held it there playing with my piss hole with his tongue.  I moaned even louder and then he took my entire cock to its root in his mouth.  Slowly he moved his mouth up and down the shaft.  I had never felt anything like this before in my life.  I finally had to stop him before I came right then and there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment