Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Party Guys - Part 3B

THE PARTY GUYS - PART 3B

AN EXPLANATION ABOUT "THE PARTY GUYS"  by CATMAN

Normally, when I sit down to pound out a story on my laptop, I know precisely where I am going with my story.  I  have a concept with a beginning, middle and ending.

This story was completely different.  As I was writing, it took on a life of it's own.  After parts one and two, Suddenly, I was conflicted about the ending.  I had two different thoughts for part 3, but I couldn't decide on just one.  I decided to write both.

There will be two alternative and completely different final parts to this story.

PICK YOUR PREFERENCE BY RATING THE STORIES OR BY SUBMITTING COMMENTS!

(Your Comments, and how you rate the stories, gives us feedback to the kind of stories that you enjoy as our readers.  It provides insight to your preferences for concepts and sexual content.)
_________________________

On a personal note:  The name of this blog is "Horny Fiction"......it's Fiction!  and so is every story that I author.   Even thou many of my stories are written in the "first-person", it's not stories of my life! 

The stories are all figments of my imagination!  I would love to meet some of the people I have written about! ....maybe, I have , within my subconscious, my fantasies, my dreams....or maybe...thru yours!   

CATMAN

 
"THE PARTY GUYS!"  PART 3 (An Alternative Ending)

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

 
I was flabbergasted that Eric would kiss me like that!  I loved every second of it, but it was totally unexpected coming from someone like him.

When he finally pulled away from me to break the kiss, Eric said:  "Screw these guys!  Let's get out of here!  I'll drive you home."

The other guys didn't even notice that we got up to leave.  They went back to jerking there dicks and jerking each other.

 
Eric just sat there staring straight ahead behind the wheel of his old pick-up truck.  After several moments, he finally spoke:

"I'm straight...I have girlfriends.  I've never kissed a guy before.  I actually...sort of enjoyed it.  But it was kind of weird, because I felt my dick starting to get hard.  What do you think that means?"

I was careful with my choice of words, "It probably doesn't mean anything...or...Maybe you're just a little horny today.   You know, It doesn't mean you're gay.  Sometimes, a guy just needs to get off, and fooling around with another man can help.  Hell, everybody knows that dudes give the best blow-jobs." 

As  Eric drove, the only conversation was the directions I gave him to my apartment complex.  Neither of us spoke a word.   I had no idea what he was thinking, but it became clear when he parked and followed me into my apartment.

Just inside of the door, I was suddenly pinned up against a wall.  Eric's body was pressed against mine as he kissed me again.  It was just as intense as the first kiss!  Obviously, he was still horny and was trying to initiate something between us.

I led the way to my bedroom and Eric rapidly stripped.  I was really impressed seeing him naked for the first time.   He has an awesome body and a big cock which was already totally hard.  I just stood there dumbfounded at how brazen he had become.

 

I dropped to my knees to worship his dick.  I licked up and down his shaft and teased it's head with my tongue.  I wanted to take my time since I wasn't sure that I would ever have this opportunity again.

I finally took him in my mouth and began to suck him in earnest.

I could tell by his moans that he was thoroughly enjoying it.  Several times I backed off when I thought he might be getting too close to getting off.  Eric took over and began to fuck my mouth.  It didn't take long till he shot a giant load down my throat.

After several minutes to recover from his orgasm, Eric turned to me and said, "That was incredible!You were right, guys do give the best blow-jobs!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment