Friday, January 11, 2013

Truck Stop Sex Hotel - Part 3

Truck Stop Sex Hotel

Story by Jay

Part 3 of 5

I was enjoying my stay at the Sex Hotel.  It was everything I imagined. 

 

No sooner did I get settled in my room that I heard a knock on the door.  It was Mickey Ray from downstairs.  He did not look like the rugged outdoorsy type.  But I had a deep desire to have him come in.  I could not resist his sweet country boy charm. 

I invited him in and shut the door.  When I turned around he was mere inches from my face.  He reached in and gently kissed me.  Our lips touched and electricity seemed to flow from him to me.  He continued to kiss me.  I loved every minute of it.

 

Then he took charge.  He pressed his mouth to mine and his tongue darted into my mouth and found my tongue.   I found his tongue embracing my tongue.  We started to undress the whole time our mouths were embraced.  He was in control.  We moved around the room and ended up by the window kissing while the sun warmed our body.  It felt great.

 
After a while we moved again around the room and ended up in bed.  He was on top of me and his kissing alternated with tender ones to passionate ones. 



He rolled over on to his stomach and I took over placing kisses on his neck. He moaned softly as I continued my oral assault onto him.  I moved down from his neck to his balls, kissing all the way.    

 

I found myself under his balls and I let my tongue lick them and then gently suck on them.  I took one and then both of his balls into my mouth.  His moaning grew in volume.  I grabbed his cock and started to stroke it.  I wanted his cock in my mouth.  I moved my tongue from his balls, up his shaft to the tip of his rock hard cock. 

 
I licked around his mushroom head and finally I engulfed his cock with my mouth and sucked.  My hands rubbed his chest.  His moans grew louder.  I ran my finger all over his nipples.  It did not take long for me to hear a loud moan and then I felt his balls retreat into his body.  Then his body shook as he shot gobs of white semen.  I swallowed every sweet tasting drop of his cum.

I was exhausted but Mickey Ray started to cool me down with tender kisses.  As he continued to place kisses on my lips, I feel asleep in his arms.            

No comments:

Post a Comment