Sunday, January 13, 2013

Truck Stop Sex Hotel - Part 5

Truck Stop Sex Hotel

Story by Jay

Part 5 of 5

 
I pulled my car to a stop.  I looked at the rear view mirror and saw that the hitchhiker was downright beautiful.  I watch him walk to my car.  His body glistened in the sunlight.  His smile was contagious.  He opened the door and climbed in.  “Thanks for stopping.  I live down the road near the interstate.” 

I replied “Dude that is five miles from here.  I am going by there.”   He smiled and settled into the seat.  I glanced at his body and he was a wonderful specimen of a man.  The drive went rather quickly.  I hated to see him go.  He said “Thanks.  You want to stop for a drink?”              

 
I jumped at the invitation.  The cabin was rather stylist and modern.  He said “I need to get out of these jeans.  I should have worn shorts.  It is too hot for jeans.”  He stripped down and sat on a chair, buck naked and with a large erect cock.  I just stared.  His body was awesome.  He was well defined and very muscular.

 

He just smiled.  I stepped closer and took in the sight of his cock.  It was a beautiful circumcised cock with a nice mushroom head.  His balls were nice.  Gosh he was well endowed.   I wanted that cock in my mouth but hesitated.     

 
Before I could reach for his cock he turned around in the chair and I saw the most luscious ass.  I licked my lips wondering where to start or even when to start.

 

He got up out of the chair and walked over to the sofa and laid there for me to observe.  He was posing and enticing me to come nearer.

 
He sat up on the sofa and I loved just watching him.  He had a small amount of hair in his armpits and around his cock.  I wanted to run my fingers through his hair.

 
He now moved to a knelling position.  I stripped down and he watch in anticipation.  Our cocks were now rock hard and the time for looking was ending.  It was time for action. 

 
I took his cock in my mouth and slowly sucked on it.  He started to breathe heavily.  His cock was as good as it looked.  I ran my tongue around his cock head and licked his shaft.  I worked my mouth up and down his shaft and he was screaming for more.

 
He took my body and lifted me on top of him until he could get to my cock.  He hungrily started to suck and run his tongue all over my cock.  We laid in a 69 position until our cum shot out. 

After a while I decided I needed to go.  I hated to leave.  I enjoyed my trip and looked forward to another visit

No comments:

Post a Comment