Tuesday, January 22, 2013

SLUT - Part 1

SLUT
 
Story by Larry

Part 1 of 3

 

I’m a slut.  I’ll admit it.  From a young kid when I started sucking off my brother’s friends, I knew I would be a slut and a damn good one at that. I love sex.  I crave cock, in my mouth, in my ass, my cock in someone’s ass or mouth.  You name it.  High school was a candy store for me.  I’d approach all the players on all the teams.  they were the best built except for a minor few that were just into keeping their bodies in top shape. All but 1 or 2 of the team players always agreed when I approached them about sucking their cock. 

It wasn't until senior year that I actually blossomed though.  I was sucking off the football team captain which wasn't unusual.  I did him at least once a week, especially before a big game.  He said I was his good luck blow job and emptied his balls to enable him to play better.  I didn't care what the excuse he had a great cock.  In the middle of blowing him he pulled me off his cock.  “You know I heard something and I want to see if it's true.”  I said “What?”  He answered “Ii want to see if your ass is as tight as a bitche’s pussy” 

With that he spun me around and bent me over and aimed his cock head at my ass.  I tried to get away but he had me by the waist and then took his cock in his hand, put it to my hole and shoved.  I yelped and he just kept shoving it in.  When he was balls deep he said “Yup.  A guy’s ass is definitely as tight or tighter than pussy.  At least yours is tighter than my bitches” he said.  “I already know you give better head.”  He started to fuck me and I had to steady myself by grabbing my ankles.  He kept pulling all but the head out of my ass and then ramming it in again.  He started to sweat and breathe heavy and then on one of his thrust's he froze and I felt this warm feeling inside me. 

He pulled out and his cum ran out of my open hole and down my leg.  “Yeah man that was great.  Only thing is now I need you to clean off my cock before I go put my uniform on for the game.”  I took his cock in my mouth and cleaned it as if I had sucked him off and then let him go.  He got dressed and I finished taking a shower in the locker room like I always did.

The guys must have been talking among themselves because the next time I was sucking off the soccer captain at his house I just about got his cock in my mouth and he said he wanted to fuck me.  He had me on his bed with my ass in the air and my head on the sheets and fucked me good and hard.  He didn't even pull out and his load was dripping out of my ass.  And thus my craving for cock in any way shape or form began.

No comments:

Post a Comment